Brink "Jah Lick Them With Thunder" Trailer

Posted: March 12, 2010
Brink "Jah Lick Them With Thunder" Trailer
Bethesda unveils an explosive, cinematic new trailer for their innovative new FPS, Brink, which provides the essence of what the class-based shooter aims to be gunning for.

• simvoria

dude, im gonna wet myself, we need some sort of demo or something. im all over this game

Posted: August 14, 2010 4:59 PM
    simvoria
  • Axxe428

Impressive trailer. This game's been on my radar for a while but now it is at the top of list, right alongside Medal of Honor, Rage and Fallout: New Vegas. Man I'm gonna be so broke in a few months....

Posted: June 24, 2010 11:16 AM
    Axxe428
  • EchoEpsilon

Note to self: Don't stare at Ark when playing Brink. May cause loss of life.

Posted: June 23, 2010 5:50 PM
    EchoEpsilon
  • Killzone-K

OMG, the trailer was so tight. Its like they were doing advanced parkour. The tight part was with the mask hooded dude wit the swords killed the green masked dude. That was so tight.

Posted: March 22, 2010 5:02 PM
    Killzone-K
  • Cathartic Denoument

Loox like if Team Fortress 2 & Mirror's Edge had a baby..
    ..but..Brink > TF2.

Question is..Are you down with the sickness!?

Omg..this is going to be the POSTER-game for multiplayer FPShooters.
    No matter how awesome Halo Reach & MoH:MW will be, this will be the default shooter everyone will be talking about, and will go to, once hype for the other 2 goes down. Why?
    'Cause its got freakin' PARKOUR/FREE-RUNNING in it, THATS why.
    If you've seen the videos you'll understand what I'm talking about.
    THIS, is the NEXT-GEN SHOOTER, everyone. Let this be known.

Personally, I can't wait to play as that dual-bladed guy. Omg..the excitement!

Posted: March 19, 2010 12:13 AM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • dulled_edge

Holy freaking crackers!!!! If only this game could come with a replay editor Like the old DRIVER games. Every multiplayer match would look like this.

Posted: March 15, 2010 2:45 PM
    dulled_edge
  • Rub_Out

looks like tf2 but with stretch faces

Posted: March 14, 2010 2:50 PM
    Rub_Out
  • REV EFFECT

i am so surprised that none of you have seen any of the gameplay demos. they released four demo vids very quickly after they announced the game and g4 even had all of those videos on the site for a while too in the featured section. anyways i cant wait for this to come out. the controls for freerunning seem pretty smooth to the point that even a 5 year old could master them so i really dont want to hear any complaining about it. am i the only one who kinda doesnt want any kind of deathmatch or team deathmatch in the game. i really want this to be a team objective based game like they have been saying. bad company 2 was kind of like my last hope to get away from the people who are obsessed with their kill/death ratio but i was wrong. even if a game is solely objective based those morons will keep showing up bragging about how they have a high k/d even though their team lost a capture the flag match where who has the highest k/d doesnt help you capture flags.

Posted: March 13, 2010 5:41 PM
    REV+EFFECT
  • PrometheanArsonist

I wish I could like the funky character models.

Posted: March 12, 2010 9:10 PM
    PrometheanArsonist
  • TheFeedMack

it was gonn come out this spring why the pushback

Posted: March 12, 2010 8:22 PM
    TheFeedMack
  • TheFeedMack

omg character customizaton duel weild, melee weapons,dual melee, free running,amazing guns and all in a FPS game that can be be played entirely with real people

Posted: March 12, 2010 8:21 PM
    TheFeedMack
  • theantigzus

whats up with having a rasta dude, count me out

Posted: March 12, 2010 7:59 PM
  • Flintlockwood

awesome trailer... just awesome

Posted: March 12, 2010 6:21 PM
    Flintlockwood
  • antonio1295

Mirror's Edge + Killzone 2

Posted: March 12, 2010 6:01 PM
    antonio1295
  • Jimi0088

I WANT THIS GAME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: March 12, 2010 4:37 PM
    Jimi0088
  • Psalmy

Wow. Where's the creative design in this trailer? I'm looking forward to the game, yes. But I'm wondering what the concept pitch for this trailer was: "Lets have some guys run through alleys really fast, and they all die." "If we really want to make it interesting we'll kill the guys off in alternating team order."

I'm not looking for story, but let's at least have on idea the viewer can take a away and point to and get excited about. I really don't see that here.

And if your doing a trailer in this format, check out the one for Warhammer Online, they did it better.

Still, I'm super curious about the game.

Posted: March 12, 2010 4:24 PM
    Psalmy
  • robscot

wow that was raw!

Posted: March 12, 2010 3:22 PM
    robscot
  • Tygraph

I won't be impressed until I see gameplay. That was a sickly beast trailer though. But it's only that; a trailer.

Posted: March 12, 2010 2:16 PM
  • spicypooptastic

This game is going to be awesome! I loved water world and this game will rock!

Posted: March 12, 2010 1:37 PM
    spicypooptastic
  • capthavic

I'll really need to play a demo and see some reviews first.

Posted: March 12, 2010 1:21 PM