Fable III All Access Preview

Posted: March 11, 2010
Fable III All Access Preview
Peter Molyneux, the founder of Lionhead Studios, talks about Fable III. Find out about Fable III, the game's storyline, weapons, character interactions and possible Project Natal integration in this preview of Fable III.

Games in this Video:

Fable 3 (Xbox 360)

• leafninja01

About time x-box gets some games

Posted: May 16, 2010 8:20 PM
  • KingofSheep42

I really don't want them to use Natal. I like my sticks and buttons. I guess the Wii broke that experience for me, since the only games I have enjoyed playing on it so far forgo the Wii motion controls similar to how all the enjoyable DS games forgo the touch pad. What I really mean to say is that I don't want to pay for any more gimmicks.

Posted: May 14, 2010 11:50 PM
    KingofSheep42
  • xxr911xx

Ok here I go I have had high hopes for both fables so far and I hate to say it but both came up short. good games yes, great games unfortunately no. First of all the character development is kind of sub par like in fable 2 did it really matter what spells you had maxed out NO. They all did good but the game lacked the feel of specialization when you could just trade in your points and try out a different spell that did equal help to your character. Secondly I have beenhearing about a big fable world for like ever now and besides some towns and some open traveling areas the game is linear. You want open world try fallout. I am not saying fable is a total loss I liked the second one but it was too short and the dog was one of my favorite new ideas i guess if thats what you want to call it. The combat was good and attention to detail was great. i just hope Lionhead sees what they are up against with mass effect 2 and final fantasy 13 even though that redefined linear. I can only wait and see if fable 3 is going to be what I thought fable 1 or 2 should have been. I hope the developer diaries are more gameplay based also if they are making them I can't tell you what I thought when I saw a 10 minute dev. diary about love last time.

Posted: March 15, 2010 4:26 AM
    xxr911xx
  • EliteBAMF

I like the weapon idea. Seems like they just copied the Elder Scrolls leveling system and utilized it for weapons like they used it for leveling in a sense before.

Posted: March 14, 2010 6:21 PM
    EliteBAMF
  • IamtheBat

Fable 1= Good
    Fable 2= Meh
    Fable 3= OMG

I really could see this game as amazing, just the build and set up of it screams awesome, lets hope it doesnt bluster.

Posted: March 13, 2010 1:25 AM
    IamtheBat
  • slimthemind

If they kill the dog again I will be forced to destroy them.

Posted: March 12, 2010 5:36 PM
  • quinzee

this better be better than 2. has to be better than fable 1

Posted: March 12, 2010 4:15 PM
    quinzee
  • Bryan108

FAble is SO overrated

Posted: March 12, 2010 2:54 PM
    Bryan108
  • drangel_jam

and the peter hype starts

Posted: March 12, 2010 2:35 PM
    drangel_jam
  • shmangolia

Looking good, I can't wait. I like the weapon upgrade feature and that the weapons change depending on how you use them. Curious to see what they do with Natal. I could see the ability to touch other characters being done using Natal or interacting with your dog using it. You could "actually throw" the ball when playing catch or you could pet the dog. These uses would be more of a gimmick to me, but sometimes gimmicks can be fun, although many times they fail.

Posted: March 12, 2010 12:56 PM
    shmangolia
  • kzookiller

Does Peter Molyneux bother anyone else? This man can put a spin a feces to make people believe it's gold! What a tool!

Posted: March 12, 2010 12:53 PM
    kzookiller
  • __Monkey__

nothing new same old news said 4 different ways.. Good job g4! Way to brake boredom!

Posted: March 12, 2010 11:18 AM
    __Monkey__
  • BlackLable69

Just no more character or wife glitches please

Posted: March 11, 2010 11:35 PM
    BlackLable69
  • SuperDuperBad

This game looks sweet as sweet

Posted: March 11, 2010 6:55 PM