PlayStation Move GDC 2010 Trailer

Posted: March 11, 2010
PlayStation Move GDC 2010 Trailer
The PlayStation Move gets PS3 gamers off the couch for the first tim ever to take the action by the full motion of their bodies.

• Tim_1138

i don't remember them talking about the depth sensing, or the ball changing color. That makes it mildly more interesting.

Posted: March 17, 2010 5:52 AM
    Tim_1138
  • DeltaComplex

.... How can there be any argument here.? This is retarded. While your not punching your girlfriend in the face while flailing around with two microphone sized color changing dildos screaming about as the response time from controller to tv dwindles before your very eyes, You can practice trying to look cool by standing in front of a mirror because its obviously going to take more than just a little practice.
    This is GAY. End O' Story. Way to fail again.. sony

Posted: March 16, 2010 7:41 PM
    DeltaComplex
  • Yeow95

This could help PlayStation dethrone the Wii in sales.

Posted: March 13, 2010 7:32 AM
    Yeow95
  • couch potatoe

i think playstation beats xbox but xbox has its good qualities i pplayed silent hill on ps2 and psp but little big planet is fun whith ps3!

Posted: March 11, 2010 5:17 PM
    couch+potatoe
  • BlackLable69

I have so say.....this is very tempting, now "Depending on what games will function on said device" there's even more of a reason for me to buy a PS3 over a Wii. I've been a loyal Micro-fan since the beginning & have invested loads of money into my 360 "Digital Downloads/Hardware". I will wait & see what happens with NATAL before I make a final decision. I am also a long time Nintendo fan but after the Wii I feel they lost something. I understand the concept of low cost=mass market & Nintendo is still innovative. On their next go around: "Either don't have graphics that are worse than your previous system or produce something so innovative that people wont even notice the graphical issue". I don't have time or money for all 3 systems so one will be the loser. Who knows, if Microsoft pulls enough heavy punches for NATAL development I may only have one console this turn around. "Contrary to belief I used to be a loyal PS1 & PS2 fan until now :-), personally I miss the almost constant flow of Japanese games that couldn't be produced in the West. I used to be able to go into any shop that sold games & they had Japanese games in glorious splendor."

Posted: March 11, 2010 3:37 PM
    BlackLable69
  • scottyrob82

This video was so bad in every way. First it of course had to start with the culturally diverse video with "action so intense your friends will feel their in the game!" Then it had the female gamer who's using the time game as quality time with her boyfriend. The the tweens, and the hardcore solo gamer who's having an acid trip in his bedroom. Then they had to add the cougar. All they needed were some elderly people, more nationalities and races, how bout some handicap and little people? FAIL!

Posted: March 11, 2010 3:29 PM
    scottyrob82
  • Patriculus1989

As a PS3 fan, I will probably get this. although, I will have to see if it comes stand-alone. If not, I will have to trade in my Playstation Eye when I get the bundle.

Posted: March 11, 2010 1:52 PM
  • river_tron

Say what you will, but that entire demo is like going back to the Wii's launch. Same games, better graphics. Even the damn controllers look alike. Since Sony is coming into this late in the game, I would definitely hope it's better than the Wii's controllers. Either way, I want this to be awesome, but I hope they try to move forward with the gameplay and not just comfortably ride the Wii's coattails.

So far, all those Move games look just as crappy as most Wii games and that concerns me.

Posted: March 11, 2010 1:47 PM
    river_tron
  • XwingVmanX

All I can say is the Wii 2 needs to come out soon.

Posted: March 11, 2010 1:43 PM
    XwingVmanX
  • Anik-28-Wrath

I hate how kids (judging by their logic) are saying that the entire thing is Wii-ped off. PSMove ripped off Wii as much as the Natal is ripped off the PSEye. The basis of a camera effecting gameplay without the need of a controller? But, obviously Natal stands out by concentrating much more precise movement and effects- Just as the PSMove does better than the Wii.
    Wii's nun-chucks should not be compared to PSMove, as Wii should not compare to real next gen-consoles. Wii is the worst out of the three and the only reason it sold so well because of the price-point and the controllers.

Imagine there are 3 hookers and Wii is the decent looking hooker that is much cheaper than the other 2 sexy ones...But since everyone is buying the cheapest hooker, she wins. So...Wii wins but...it's so effing, OBVIOUSLY inferior in every way.

I own a PS3 and a Wii and...when I play games like Mario Galaxy...I feel like it's a great game that's so limited cause of the hardware. Just imagine if a game like that came to PS3? You can't say the same for games like Uncharted 2 or God of War 3...because it's not even possible on a 360 (wont even compare Wii).

This is how Natal and PSMove will pee on Wii. Having titles not possible on the others while Wii...now...sinking into loyal third parties (if any) and first party games. But, the greatest thing about PSMove is that, the precision that it delivers is unbelievable! I wouldn't be surprised if the next Modern Warfare includes PSMove.

Posted: March 11, 2010 1:36 PM
  • kinghappo

magical transformation music, self shreading clothing, and frilly dress that form fits itself to your body as you flail about nakedly sold separately

Posted: March 11, 2010 12:53 PM
    kinghappo
  • nvserg

It looks cool and all but i don t like the fact that Sony copied Wii (its so obvious). Microsoft is taking different rout and taking a chance. That s what im interested in, something different. Now I don t know if its going to work out or not for MS but im sure as hell gonna try it. Move equals Wii so there is no reasons for me to try it yet!

Posted: March 11, 2010 12:20 PM
    nvserg
  • thexcheat

I think the best (and I mean most ridiculous) part of this product is the color changing orb at the end of it.
    haha I can't help but laugh

Posted: March 11, 2010 12:05 PM
    thexcheat
  • joseph_martinez91

I thought I looked like an idiot before, flailing my body around the room when playing the Wii. Now Sony adds a light up ball to the top of the controller now too? Does a tiara and tutu come bundled with it?

Posted: March 11, 2010 11:55 AM