Inside Look at God of War 3 with Stig Asmussen

Posted: March 9, 2010
Inside Look at God of War 3 with Stig Asmussen
God of War 3 Stig Asmussen gives you an inside look at his start in the industry, his growth within the God of War series and how the power of Sony PlayStation helps turn his vision into reality.

• deleted_115A624A-F654-4A23-9F81-9D32BE661AA3

check me out

Posted: March 28, 2010 2:27 AM
    deleted_115A624A-F654-4A23-9F81-9D32BE661AA3
  • demonsHatred666

the game is actually simple its just a button masher, but the story rocks just hope that there willl be a new psp game of god of war

Posted: March 24, 2010 3:19 AM
    demonsHatred666
  • Chico Pino

Halo gots x-box, wii gots mario, and we all ready know who got ps3 God of war baby

Posted: March 16, 2010 3:04 PM
    Chico+Pino
  • Chico Pino

God of War III is the sheets nit i rate this game 100 out of 10

Posted: March 16, 2010 3:01 PM
    Chico+Pino
  • thebeas

GOW 3 was the reason i bought a ps3. cant wait!

Posted: March 11, 2010 9:31 PM
    thebeas
  • The Last BeardBender

This game looks sick! Top of the notch graphics, as well some blood, then some more blood, and finally seeing Kratos ripping a guys head off, EPIC win there. Demo was Amazing Can't Wait!!

Posted: March 11, 2010 6:55 PM
    The+Last+BeardBender
  • nomader

Man. My PS3 stopped working right after the waranty expired. I can't afford to fix it. All the money I make goes to helping my parents with bills and rent. If any fellow gamers at there want to help, please send me a message. I am very desperate to get my Playstation back. I feel very left out.

Posted: March 11, 2010 5:17 PM
    nomader
  • Spoonman671

I really want to see this guy painted up in white and red like Kratos. I can't be the only one.

Posted: March 10, 2010 11:00 PM
    Spoonman671
  • tale170iota151

It would seem that along with Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica have a relationship with Sony that is working great for each other. Both studios say that Sony let them do what they want and not really get in their way of making a game and being first party they get to work with the people that designed the PS3 archetype. Maybe that is the reason for the graphical jump since Killzone 2, Heavenly Sword for me, First parties get inside knowledge so-to-speak and we all see that there is a huge difference.

GOW3 is the best looking game I have seen. It looks fake and it is not. Crazy stuff just imagine if the titans were not taking up memory what they could do. CRAZY and the controls are really tight.

Posted: March 10, 2010 3:31 PM
    tale170iota151
  • rikkuster

Dang, not the right time to be a poor college student about to graduate. I'm still waiting to play Bayonetta!

Posted: March 10, 2010 10:53 AM
    rikkuster
  • JOKERNJ732

finally got around to playing demo last night and the part when your flying up the shaft dodging stuff, not to be nasty but, it literally gave me an erection. when i was done i hade to scrape my jaw off the floor and i am so excited to see the polished version next tuesday cuz its been a year since that demo was displayed at e3 so the final product should look even better. Also does anyone know the games frame rate?

Posted: March 10, 2010 7:16 AM
    JOKERNJ732
  • jleack

Stig and Kratos > all.

Posted: March 9, 2010 7:37 PM
    jleack
  • FLP_B01

Epic Video!!
    I wonder if he's the same Stig in the Top Gear show. LOL

Posted: March 9, 2010 6:48 PM
    FLP_B01
  • villain0213

xbox 360 stick to your pc games! wii stick to your mario games! PS3 is for men tricks r for kids!!!! all hail GOD OF WAR 3!!!!!!!!

Posted: March 9, 2010 6:03 PM
    villain0213
  • tsoul19

Game of the Year Hands Down!!

Posted: March 9, 2010 5:57 PM
  • SereneSNIPER

Fantastic job Stig & all the talent at Sony Santa Monica studios. You guys are one of the big reasons why i play games. The GOW series is my favorite out of all and from what I'm seeing GOW 3 will blow me and many others away.
    Hey feedback team. Don't you think it's about time Morgan Webb joined you guys on feedback. Maybe a couple of segments. I think her opinions are pretty insightful too.

Posted: March 9, 2010 5:21 PM