Resonance of Fate Direct-Feed Developer Walkthrough

Posted: March 5, 2010
Resonance of Fate Direct-Feed Developer Walkthrough
tri-Ace Director Takayuki Suguru previews the gun-slinging, fantasy RPG, Resonance of Fate from Sega.

• Palefaced1

I played the Japanese demo, not bad but way over the top. graphics-ehh, not bad but not ff13. A little plain. It is ok

Posted: March 9, 2010 7:39 PM
    Palefaced1
  • V_Translanka

It's always nice to see developers trying to put a new spin on turn-based rather than going full-on real-time. Maybe I'm just not into trusting A.I., but I like to control ALL of my party members and real-time rarely (if ever) has a good enough solution to that.

Posted: March 8, 2010 6:09 AM
    V_Translanka
  • xiaolin99

This is disappointing, I thought they would have real time aiming, mixing FPS and RPG in those battle, but this feels more like a regular turn based strategy, battle is slow paced and can get really boring if all they can do is shooting guns and throw grenades (no fancy magics)
    BTW, the translator is hum....absolutely..... hum.....terrible... hum

Posted: March 5, 2010 10:43 PM
    xiaolin99
  • deleted_1D94F9CC-4502-43B2-967D-FEEB46B17DE7

Look NIce

http://jathummaigu.wordpress .com/

Posted: March 5, 2010 9:43 PM
    deleted_1D94F9CC-4502-43B2-967D-FEEB46B17DE7
  • Cancersigns

This looks like it could potentially be a lot of fun and I have been waiting a while for G4 to preview it. Unlike FFXIII this game looks to be chalked full of customization! Not to say anything bad about the new FF but the downside to making a cinematic story based experience leaves you with little to no options on changing certain elements. Thus why they only had 6 summons. If you guys review this I am betting it would get a 3/5 but I'd still strongly consider this.

Posted: March 5, 2010 4:22 PM
    Cancersigns
  • ThePsychoGamer

And i'm sure it will be full of cuts, thanks Sega

Posted: March 5, 2010 1:56 PM
    ThePsychoGamer
  • exiled_vagrant

I for one am thoroughly impressed. even if it may not be the best rpg overall it looks like a good buy for the summer

Posted: March 5, 2010 1:45 PM
    exiled_vagrant
  • oncetoomany

too many unnecessary jumps and flips lol

Posted: March 5, 2010 1:34 PM
    oncetoomany
  • HeiniSchplitzen

Poor RoF, what with FF13 out Tues. this one might get swept under the proverbial carpet. I will pick this one up but not till its marked down to $30. Note to whomever sets price points - Dont try to sell people an inferior/lesser game for the same amount as a blockbuster game. Im not saying anything about RoF, as I havent played it yet but, c'mon its FF13.

Posted: March 5, 2010 12:47 PM