Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Disciples Trailer

Posted: March 4, 2010
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Disciples Trailer
The Blight has been defeated, or so everyone has heard. And yet the darkspawn still range across the north of Ferelden. By all accounts, these darkspawn are organized despite the death of the archdemon, following the lead of unknown commanders.

• davidSellout

I am looking at Dragon Age videos cause i just recently became interested in it but during this video... now maybe it's just me on this... but I'm pretty damn sure the track played is very, very similar to, well... The Lord of the Rings sequences lol

Then when the darkspawn was talking about killing the Grey wardens and leaving only ash i was cracking up. Soundtrack blaring in the back. Then the huge armored troll dude roaring topped the cake.

Nah but I'm sure this expansion is a great game hahaha Still need to get Origins.

Posted: April 6, 2010 6:43 PM
    davidSellout
  • darthallen417

@camaro72toy - If you do not want your copy I will take it. Oh snap there is someone that will take a copy you give away, game must be awful though if your givingit away; I enjoy the hell out my PC copy.

Posted: March 5, 2010 9:06 AM
    darthallen417
  • DrowNoble

Hopefully they have the numerous technical issues fixed by the time the expansion pack ships. Not going to pay for an xpac, let alone any DLC, if the game is unplayable due to tech problems that have existed since release. Official forums have numerous posts, some over 15 pages long, about these problems with Bioware being oddly quiet about them.

The Mass Effect series is far better from a story perspective, tech issues aside. DAO surely does not deserve the 5/5, 9/10 or whatever false ratings it is getting.

Posted: March 5, 2010 8:04 AM
    DrowNoble
  • Completist

Holy crap. That looks so feeaking cool!! ugh...whydid I cancel my preorder?! ah well....I'll pick it up the day God of War III is out.

Posted: March 4, 2010 11:40 PM
    Completist
  • The Cutting Edge

I know this isn't important and I doubt that even a fraction of Halo fans know this but the flood weren't mindless zombies. They were a single entity with a goal. Albeit a simple goal but a goal non the less. By the way I wish I was playing this NOW!

Posted: March 4, 2010 10:04 PM
    The+Cutting+Edge
  • camaro72toy

this game was the lamest since two worlds and the most over rated,if you love watching your games play themselves then this game is for you, I personally like to play my games not just watch them and this game has no playability to it at all,you couldn't give this game away,let alone force me to play this game,I would take my life into my own hands before I touched anything to do with this game ever again

Posted: March 4, 2010 8:45 PM
    camaro72toy
  • MrLimberLegs

This is gonna be awesome.

Posted: March 4, 2010 7:18 PM
    MrLimberLegs
  • iwanahearUscream

this game is just keeps gettn better!!!!

Posted: March 4, 2010 6:48 PM
    iwanahearUscream
  • deedubya

I need to do another play through. I stupidly deleted all of my save files right before I got bored with it. (Had a bad week I guess. Meh..) Yeah, I can do it in a week. I friggen HATE Orzamar though!! OY!

Posted: March 4, 2010 5:12 PM
    deedubya
  • Raverenz51

Ah! I cannot wait. I am currently in my second love affair playthrough of this game, going to beat all of three classes before this expansion. Cannot wait

Posted: March 4, 2010 4:26 PM
    Raverenz51
  • Ðiablø

looks good but i want DA2 already!

Posted: March 4, 2010 4:17 PM