Adam Sessler Interviews BioWare's Dr. Muzyka And Dr. Zeschuk

Posted: March 3, 2010
Adam Sessler Interviews BioWare's Dr. Muzyka And Dr. Zeschuk
Adam Sessler catches up with BioWare's Dr. Ray Muzyka and Dr. Greg Zeschuk to discuss the success of Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect 2, the challenges of game development cycles and much more.

• kochache

I just want them to bring back the story line. I mean did anyone notice that ME2 was really about nothing but collecting crew and only had 2 or 3 main missions. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love the game play but the story is what was so awe inspiring in ME1. Please Bioware bring back the compiling story with the jaw dripping twist.

Posted: December 13, 2010 8:10 PM
    kochache
  • TheMilkMonster

this truly is a golden age in gaming

Posted: September 15, 2010 6:25 PM
  • Justindbz

I'm starting to dislike the fact that I love every game BioWare makes... *not really*

Posted: March 31, 2010 2:05 PM
    Justindbz
  • greenboom

It is interesting to think of where games can go and how much they can focus on the story now that they've "mastered" the gameplay. I always expect a lot from the story and some games disappoint. I have a great deal of faith in these fellows at BioWare from the story side of things in their past work, so to think of them lavishing on the narrative details in the third iteration of Mass Effect, well, it's a wonderful prospect.

Posted: March 4, 2010 6:49 AM
    greenboom
  • kayderek18

I love bioware, seriously.

Posted: March 3, 2010 9:30 PM
    kayderek18
  • Ebag13

@correkrecordz

1. Go back to school.

2. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

3. Go back to school.

Posted: March 3, 2010 8:18 PM
    Ebag13
  • correkrecordz

can sombody explain why in CALL OF DUTY MW2''u know the level with the JESUS STATUE UP ON THE HILL(i forgot the name) anywayz- can infinity ward explain why they got a bunch of gamers killing eochother under the name of JESUS? IF U ASK ME ILL TELL U THAT ITS A SIBLIMINAL MESSAGE!!! THERE IZ A REAL STATUE LIKE THAT SOMEWHERE IN THE REAL WORLD -RESEARCH IT- I FORGET WHERE!! SO ITS CLEAR THAT THEY MOCK JESUS CHRIST!!! i mean its ok to kill in the digital world but damn infinity ward ...im not tryn to sell my soul to play the game!!!oh well i just skip that map anywayz!!! i pray for those that play that map!!

Posted: March 3, 2010 6:32 PM
    correkrecordz
  • Jackal904

Mass Effect 2 is absolutely amazing and I have so much respect for the guys up at BioWare. They are some of the most intelligent and mature developers out there and I have complete faith in them that they will make Mass Effect 3 deliver the most amazing experience in video game histoy.

Posted: March 3, 2010 5:55 PM
    Jackal904
  • RPG-fan

More talk about Mass Effect 2 and less talk about Dragon Age, even with Awakenings coming out in two weeks but I suppose ME2 is more "accessible" hence why it was talked a lot more.

Posted: March 3, 2010 4:41 PM
    RPG-fan
  • channelcy

has anyone ever asked what exactly they are DOCTORS of? like if i had a heart attack on an edmonton airplane could they help? cause i totally would

......in other news, bioware is easily like one of the biggest independent developers in the world right now. Very much Rockstar, Capcom, Square, Bethesda, Gearbox , or Konami, the more i hear the cooler they get

Posted: March 3, 2010 2:07 PM
  • Aldowyn

Always good to hear more from Bioware!

Posted: March 3, 2010 1:54 PM
    Aldowyn
  • zeropilot

bring on the new content, just beat the game on insanity

Posted: March 3, 2010 1:12 PM
  • Krypton

Can't wait for more Mass Effect 2 goodness. I want a huge expansion already. One that focuses on several key storylines. Like finding a cure for Thane, teaming up with Ashley/Kaiden for the Alliance & taking down some bad guys, Teaming with Liara to take down the Shadow Broker, making Garrus a Spectre, tracking down Balak from BDtS and much more.

Posted: March 3, 2010 12:54 PM
    Krypton
  • frictionman

please announce a new game soon Bioware, I need something to look forward to

Posted: March 3, 2010 12:50 PM
    frictionman
  • Pyrrhus

Sometimes I wonder how Mass 2 would look like on the ps3. Anywho, those guys are awesome and I cannot wait for all the upcoming sequels. They make me want to get a PhD just to have a "Dr." in front of my name.

Posted: March 3, 2010 12:44 PM
    Pyrrhus
  • DreamingDarklyRobin

inb4itshouldbeonPs3

Posted: March 3, 2010 12:22 PM
    DreamingDarklyRobin
  • joshualwilliams1981

but I hate male shep's voice. Mostly cause I don't like canadians. kidding.

Posted: March 3, 2010 12:12 PM
    joshualwilliams1981
  • joshualwilliams1981

These guys are awesome. I love everything they've put out since KOTOR.

Posted: March 3, 2010 12:10 PM
    joshualwilliams1981
  • scantron1

Cool but didn't really learn alot here.

Posted: March 3, 2010 11:35 AM