Battlefield: Bad Company Direct-Feed First 15 Gameplay

Posted: March 2, 2010
Battlefield: Bad Company Direct-Feed First 15 Gameplay
EA and DICE unleash Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with a surprising return to the World War II-era in these 15 minutes of direct-feed gameplay from the FPS's prologue.

• rvelez89

one of the best shotters ever

Posted: May 19, 2010 10:43 AM
    rvelez89
  • Benayo

haha nice i think there was some teabagging at around 12:18

Posted: March 3, 2010 1:49 AM
    Benayo
  • SonicATL

Nicely done.

Posted: March 2, 2010 8:05 PM
    SonicATL
  • Matt731

haha, u guys ended the video at the perfect time. i am SO getting this game

Posted: March 2, 2010 11:20 AM
    Matt731
  • GreedyMcNasty

This is graphical bliss. Looks 10,000 times better than MW2 and Halo3. Graphics put gears2 to shame and I think the PC version won't hold a candle to the console version. So far I have only had 9 out of 15 games lag that is awesome. The campaign is really long all 5 hours of it was a blast.

Posted: March 2, 2010 10:38 AM
    GreedyMcNasty
  • orange_shirt_guy

Any one else notice the Japanese soldier stuck in the wall at the end, lol. And who ever is playing is terrible at throwing grenades... Looked pretty sweet other than that though!

Posted: March 2, 2010 10:22 AM
    orange_shirt_guy
  • mckin3228

For the first time in a long time I picked this game up with no prior knowledge of it. Gotta say this game is absolutely incredible, well the multiplayer is anyways haven't played the campaign

Posted: March 2, 2010 10:16 AM
    mckin3228
  • Skeletawr

I'm still waiting for my local gamestop to open...

@fosjoe: I've been in an ongoing debate over the last 6 or so years about how the BF series is ten times more fun and re-playable than the CoD series. Don't get me wrong, I love CoD as much as anyone but let's be honest, any and all of the CoDs boil down to run and guns where the guy with the quickest fingers is going to win the round. Run and shoot. Run and shoot. It's amazing to me that in a FPS there are people complaining so much about "CAMPING" as if staying in one spot to guard a flag was cheating.

IMHO the difference between CoD and BF is comparable to the difference between Checkers and Chess. One is quick and simple, although fun, but any 5 year old can play and the other is only as complex as the people playing it, a game for thinkers, if you will.

Thing is, as much as I'm rooting for BF to become the ultimate standard for FPS games I really don't think they'll be able to beat the popularity of CoD. I mean how many guys/gals do we know that think that CoD poops gold? I know a lot. These type of people will never get into chess when checkers makes them feel like a winner.

And before all you CoD nuts start freaking out on me, if CoD is checkers then Halo is connect four. There. Feel better? I thought so.

Posted: March 2, 2010 9:29 AM
    Skeletawr
  • fpsjoe

you guys can give me all the thumb downs you want but I think MW2 is on its way out the back door on this one, This game is just to much fun!

Posted: March 2, 2010 7:59 AM
    fpsjoe
  • Chunky_2336

oh and remember to put in the code in the games main menue not The dashboard or PSN

Posted: March 2, 2010 6:37 AM
    Chunky_2336
  • Redd75

I intend to do that. Usually codes like that are emailed to me, so I don't know what to think.

Posted: March 2, 2010 6:28 AM
  • Chunky_2336

they should of given you the code when you picked it up if not go back and make a hissy fit

Read more: http://g4tv.com/videos/44496/B attlefield-Bad-Company-Direct- Feed-First-15-Gameplay/?qualit y=hd#ixzz0h1s8iUgY

Posted: March 2, 2010 6:23 AM
    Chunky_2336
  • Redd75

Question- I -pre-ordered the Limited Edition from Gamestop and have yet to receive anything pertaining to the 'squad rush multiplayer mode' or the 'AKS-74U unlockable weapon? Any thoughts?

On topic- I picked this game up at midnight and proceeded to pull an all-nighter. Multiplayer is superb.

Posted: March 2, 2010 6:06 AM