MLB 2K10 Direct-Feed Developer Walkthrough

Posted: February 25, 2010
MLB 2K10 Direct-Feed Developer Walkthrough
2K developers Sean Bailey and Jonathan Rivera "intentionally" walk us through the game's new hitting/pitching mechanics, new presentation elements and general design improvements. So step up and hit play.

• deleted_1D94F9CC-4502-43B2-967D-FEEB46B17DE7

I'm waiting for this game.

http://jathummaigu.wordpress .com/

Posted: March 3, 2010 10:42 PM
    deleted_1D94F9CC-4502-43B2-967D-FEEB46B17DE7
  • notyourhero

The Show still makes this game look sad.

Posted: March 1, 2010 6:25 AM
    notyourhero
  • MJH243

Is it just me, or are those numbers on the jerseys abnormally huge???

Posted: March 1, 2010 1:26 AM
    MJH243
  • tsglass

MVP Baseball 2005 still trumps this trash 2k makes...

Posted: March 1, 2010 12:27 AM
    tsglass
  • unfungames

oh my god this game is stupid....why do you need a QTE minigame for pitching? just let us pick the pitch and where we want to throw it. Thats all you need. if this is supposed to be a simulation then you have to rely on the pitcher being accurate. if hes not...pull him.

Posted: February 28, 2010 12:34 PM
    unfungames
  • TuRbOyS_1

my advise for you guys is to rent it first and then if you're ok with it buy it. MLB 2K10 \m/

Posted: February 26, 2010 7:12 PM
    TuRbOyS_1
  • Pranktice

I'd say the biggest improvement is the strike zone when hitting. It's much easier to see whether the ball is out of the zone or not. IMO, that was The Show's main flaw. Every time I played that game, I always had a problem hitting since I just swung at everything without much time to react. Granted, I know that less reaction time is more realistic...but I also want a fun baseball experience.

Going to try the demo tonight, but so far I am very impressed that they have worked to improve on last year's game. Now we just have to see if there are any major bugs like previous years...

Posted: February 26, 2010 9:47 AM
    Pranktice
  • Thoreauvian

I was actually impressed by this demo. I felt so burned when I bought MLB2K9 last year because it was such a faulty game. And I am still going to wait to read the reviews on this game before I would consider buying. But it looks like they learned from their mistakes and really polished things up. And I do really like MLB 10: The Show, but I do have to say that the presentation looks a little better in this game. There's something about The Show's interface that has felt a bit drab to be over the past few years.

Posted: February 26, 2010 9:17 AM
    Thoreauvian
  • Da Las Icon

We have a lot of Sony reps trying to sell there game MLB: The Show, but NFk Fever was way better than Madden, but as an exclusive didn't sell as-well.

Posted: February 26, 2010 7:53 AM
    Da+Las+Icon
  • Liquid Swords

Anyone that likes this game obviously doesn't have a PS3.

Posted: February 26, 2010 5:00 AM
    Liquid+Swords
  • CALiiGeDDon

played the demo and it works very well. havn't played the show but of all of the 2k baseball series this seems to have 0 glitches and is very good.

Posted: February 26, 2010 12:07 AM
    CALiiGeDDon
  • Nub Salad

its decent. I'm still going to rent it first.

Posted: February 25, 2010 9:02 PM
    Nub+Salad
  • brobertson136

I have been playing the demo, and it's the best baseball i have played in a quick minute. I will def be picking up this next week!

Posted: February 25, 2010 8:49 PM
    brobertson136
  • Nub Salad

I'm about to download the demo for this game.

Posted: February 25, 2010 8:23 PM
    Nub+Salad
  • BrianC6234

If they want this game to be realistic they should have the ump miss about half the calls. I wish Major LEague Baseball could have umps like this. At least the strikezone would be real.

Posted: February 25, 2010 7:54 PM
    BrianC6234
  • ime95

Go Download the God of War 3 Demo NOW!!!!!!

Posted: February 25, 2010 7:45 PM