Final Fantasy XIII Storyline and Character Preview

Posted: February 24, 2010
Final Fantasy XIII Storyline and Character Preview
Get a Hands On Preview of one of the most highly anticipated games of the year as Morgan Webb sits down with Motomu Toriyama, the director of Final Fantasy XIII. Find out about the game's storyline, missions and character designs.

• vlweb3d

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ...snore ...

Posted: February 28, 2010 3:53 PM
  • Kaos24

The game looks right up my ally. I like how they seem to be focusing their resources in areas that they excel and are important to the overall game like Mass Effect 2 and Uncharted 2 did.

Posted: February 26, 2010 1:36 PM
    Kaos24
  • Malapropism

march seems like it's going to be a strong month for sony, i hope they don't overload their base by releasing too much at once

Posted: February 26, 2010 11:53 AM
    Malapropism
  • Vesuvian Ast3r1x

Can't wait to get this. Personally i dropped off when Nintendo lost it to Sony, haven't played a FF game sine FFVI, i have a 360 now so it's a definite rekindling about to happen......... By the way..........EAT YOUR HEART OUT SONY!!!! HA HA.

Posted: February 25, 2010 9:13 PM
  • fenrirthomasb

@ XFRod I think Resonance of Fate comes out either after Final Fantasy XIII but i could be wrong but idk it sounds interesting but im curious on how the battle system an story is cuz i havent heard much bout it at all.

Posted: February 25, 2010 9:01 PM
  • fenrirthomasb

@ Vimmryan Well hell atleats i havent read those topics then or seen em only ting ive seen is all the eidolons with-in the game which isnt too bad. An dont worry i'll drop kick an random person just for you since they spoiled it for ya

Posted: February 25, 2010 8:58 PM
  • napkinshower

wow that was short. still cool thought

Posted: February 25, 2010 7:10 PM
    napkinshower
  • DarknellStealth

I can't wait to get this for my Xbox360!!! hey I can't say that!!! the $ony fanboys will kill me!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHA!!!

Posted: February 25, 2010 6:35 PM
    DarknellStealth
  • XFRod

Anyone else considering getting Resonance of Fate before FFXIII. I can only afford to get one when they both come out and, I'm pretty sure, FFXIII is going to be much easier to get ahold of, down the road, than RoF will. Just a thought.

Posted: February 25, 2010 4:44 PM
  • NortheastMonk

Gran Pulse is like a 4 minute walk from one end to the other, besides that you're looking at nothing larger. lol I didnt like walking from one point to another with the missions, but it really does look cool. If you're stuck playing, have Yun Feng as your main character, she builds 10x more then Lightning.

Posted: February 25, 2010 4:23 PM
    NortheastMonk
  • AngelsandDemons

Wouldn't it be funny if this plays better on the 360 even with the additional disks. I've pre-ordered it for the PS3 but something tells me I should have waited for the reviews. I haven't tackled an RPG from Square in a long time...can't wait to get to grinding on the plains.

Posted: February 25, 2010 4:12 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • Fiasko83

/yawn

They're still making these? sheesh

Posted: February 25, 2010 3:30 PM
    Fiasko83
  • Crock-a-duck Enthusiast

@vimmryan

If you want it to be a surprise then don't watch every video and blog that posts on it. I knew pretty much everything that happened in Mass Effect 2 before I played it because I was dumb enough to watch every video and frequent the forums. We get what we earn my friend and you earned your spoilers, nobody made you watch or read anything. Jeez . . . if only we could "force" knowledge on people then I think game spoiler would be the least of our concerns.

Looking forward to it even if it's not going to be the "perfect" FF game!

Posted: February 25, 2010 12:57 PM
    Crock-a-duck+Enthusiast
  • TheSlowFlash

@fenrirthomasb
    That is what they did... They ruined the whole game by leaving the spoilers up for MONTHS... Even thought people like me complained constantly. The WHOLE ENDING! They left thousands of these 'ninja' comments up for MONTHS!!!
    The game is totally unplayable for anyone who accidentally read those..

Posted: February 25, 2010 11:49 AM
    TheSlowFlash
  • fenrirthomasb

@ Vimmryan Well they havent ruin much yet considering this is just the first part of showing the game hell as long as they dont blow to story an or how the game ends then i will not hafta drop-kick someone random in the street.

Posted: February 25, 2010 11:34 AM
  • fenrirthomasb

i heard it gonna be 1 disc for ps3 an three disc for xbox 360 which is very expected. An cant wait for it to come out i hope it'll be fun.

Posted: February 25, 2010 11:32 AM
  • TheSlowFlash

lol, IDIOTS! DO NOT SHOW OR TALK ABOUT THIS GAME ANYMORE EVER. IF I WAS SQUARE, I WOULDNT LET YOU RETARDS AT G4 WITHIN 1000 MILES OF MY PRODUCTS. G4 HAS HAD 1000s OF SPOILERS UP SINCE THIS GAME LAUNCHED IN JAPAN. INSTEAD OF REMOVING THEM, THEY CHOOSE TO LEAVE THEM UP (no matter how much you complain) HOPING TO SPOIL THE WHOLE STORY FOR AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN.

Posted: February 25, 2010 11:26 AM
    TheSlowFlash
  • martin20xx

sooo any ideas of how many disks its going to be for the PS3 and the 360??

Posted: February 25, 2010 10:20 AM
    martin20xx
  • yamato6945

Ive already pre-ordered this game i cant wait

Posted: February 25, 2010 10:20 AM