Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSliver Nintendo Summit '10 Trailer

Posted: February 24, 2010
Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSliver Nintendo Summit '10 Trailer
Nintendo Media Summit 2010 shows off the new Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSliver trailer introducing new Pokemon battles, mini-games, and places to venture.

• PeterNader

ya the games are usually pretty good but the more seasons they make of the show, it just keeps getting gayer and gayer. the original show was the best but they just had to make 15 more seasons of it

Posted: March 14, 2010 11:09 PM
    PeterNader
  • PeterNader

They just keep making more and more of these dam pokemon games. There all basically the same thing!! will it ever end?!?!

Posted: March 14, 2010 11:06 PM
    PeterNader
  • AmyRose2256

Oops I spelled very wrong I spelled ver instead XD I so retarded I don't know how to spell :D

Posted: March 8, 2010 4:26 PM
    AmyRose2256
  • AmyRose2256

I got it reserved the 1st day i heard it was coming out :D I am soo looking forward to getting it this Sunday + I get a Lugia figure :D This will be ver AWESOME I believe

Posted: March 8, 2010 4:25 PM
    AmyRose2256
  • Yuutousei

Ah, nostalgia.
    I'm psyched for this game (although the fact it's going to be 40USD a pop is not so awesome) - I think the GSC-era really got me into Pokemon back in the day. And Nintendo's incentive for people to stop playing games for a little while and enjoy life (via Pokewalker) is absolutely novel and I <3 it. I might actually go on runs with my friends instead of napping after class.

Posted: March 6, 2010 2:46 AM
    Yuutousei
  • xdomx125x

can't wait for these games.

Posted: March 2, 2010 1:10 PM
    xdomx125x
  • koasahi

this game is epic i already beat the japanese version it has a lot of new stuff and they made the game more challenging its worth every penny to go buy

Posted: February 28, 2010 6:44 AM
    koasahi
  • zombiemadness

as much of a nerd i may be im never gana dis the pokemon cuz you know what i remember geting up as a kid just to watch it...it gives me fuzzys it feels so good lol so in other words im goin to buy it i dont care what any one thinks its a good game and cartoon :)

Posted: February 26, 2010 10:58 PM
    zombiemadness
  • CorNBricK

Dude, have you seen the amount of things that are different from this release in comparison to the originals? It s almost ridiculous, here s a link, http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden. net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_HeartGol d_and_SoulSilver_Versions, I m assuming it s based off the Japanese version, but I doubt that a lot would change from the Japanese to the U.S. versions.

Posted: February 25, 2010 3:39 AM
    CorNBricK
  • realOdd

This brings back so many memories that it's sick...Honestly I think it's just gonna be a Platinum-looking version of Gold and Silver. It isn't all bad, but it's purely for the money....On the other hand, I'm not sure if I can dedicate myself to these games again lol, they consumed my life

Posted: February 24, 2010 9:47 PM
    realOdd
  • TGamer5

Nintendo's first decent game of the year

Posted: February 24, 2010 8:32 PM
    TGamer5
  • MasterFast

I want just because Gold and Silver were my favorites. I cleared both games when I was little and had time on my hands. I remember skipping soccer practice to beat the elite four the first time.

I know it probably won't bring as much nostalgia as I'd like, but I'm still getting it.

Posted: February 24, 2010 8:24 PM
    MasterFast
  • thePcgamer

Pokemon yellow still kicks sliver and gold's butt to this day. This remake is a sign of desperation but of course little kids are gonna buy it, they dont know jack diddly

Posted: February 24, 2010 4:46 PM
    thePcgamer
  • JingJang

R-pad used to love stuff like this... :(

Posted: February 24, 2010 3:52 PM
    JingJang
  • batguy13

Gotta Catch em all over again!

Posted: February 24, 2010 3:30 PM
    batguy13
  • Cathartic Denoument

Waaaaannntt.

Must..get..DSLite..ASAP.

SoulSilver > HeartGold
    [Screw Ho-Oh; its ALL about Lugia]

Posted: February 24, 2010 2:37 PM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • phoenixfire360

brings back memories of when i played gold and silver.
    imo gold and silver were the two best pokemon games ever made.
    but for some reason i might look into one of these as it would back more memories lol
    those were the days...

Posted: February 24, 2010 1:55 PM
    phoenixfire360
  • CLUNGEHUNTERPJ

WANT WANT WANT ARGGH IT'S SO WRONG THAT I WANT THAT SO MUCH WHEN I JUST COMPLETED MY SECOND MASS EFFECT 2 PLAYTHROUGH AND DON'T HAVE A DS... i suppose it's just cause of all the memories

Posted: February 24, 2010 1:39 PM
    CLUNGEHUNTERPJ
  • topgamer101

How many times can they rehash this series? I remember playing the very first ones years ago, the formula has barely changed that much.

Posted: February 24, 2010 1:38 PM
    topgamer101
  • drenalous

brings back memories of gold and silver but won't be as epic

Posted: February 24, 2010 1:34 PM