Super Mario Galaxy 2 Nintendo Summit 2010 Trailer

Posted: February 24, 2010
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Nintendo Summit 2010 Trailer
Check out the new Super Mario Galaxy 2 trailer shown at the Nintendo Media Summit 2010. Mario is back again on a new adventure through the galaxies with his good friend Yoshi.

• Nickwithkungfugrip

This is probably one of the few games for Wii that is amazing

Posted: April 24, 2010 6:58 PM
    Nickwithkungfugrip
  • gfryy

this game looks cool but it only for wii i was hoping it was for ps3 too oh well. sense i dont have a wii and i dont want to buy one so oh well :(

Posted: March 11, 2010 10:39 AM
    gfryy
  • mattwalker

DANG IT.

I am freakin' excited about this game. I cannot wait. The first one was almost flawless. This one promises to be even better. Can't wait! :D

Posted: March 2, 2010 10:59 PM
    mattwalker
  • irishthunder

looks like nintendo is bringing all of the best aspects of mario into this game. curse you nintendo! youve got my preorder

Posted: February 26, 2010 11:24 AM
    irishthunder
  • dantastic4

This is the year Nintendo strikes back baby!

Posted: February 26, 2010 10:06 AM
    dantastic4
  • mstngmaya36

In-credible. I can't wait to go round 2 in the galaxy.

Posted: February 25, 2010 4:27 AM
  • Scr33nP33ker

I wonder when I can start pre-ordering...hmmmm
    I'm excited!!

...now I hope there is a Legend of Zelda for the Wii this year too!

Posted: February 24, 2010 9:38 PM
    Scr33nP33ker
  • Zx2654

I can't wait for this game! I hope I can use my wii remote like the last game. I was just watching my brother play but then I picked up the Wii mote and I was playing too.

Posted: February 24, 2010 4:52 PM
    Zx2654
  • SteveKB

idk but there is something about the first and this that seem to make me aw at how they have mastered the platforming element and are able to formulate very alternate methods of platforming in them. It's so awesome especially with that very well crafted music.

Posted: February 24, 2010 4:43 PM
    SteveKB
  • BlackStarNova

It looked pretty sweet, but honestly, I kinda got the feel of it's more of the same from the first.

Posted: February 24, 2010 4:38 PM
    BlackStarNova
  • Valentinog

Hopefully they have Luigi back in this game. Also it would be sick if not only you fight Bowser, but Giga Bowser as well.

Also, Nintendo...Bring Luigi Mansion 2!!!

Posted: February 24, 2010 4:08 PM
    Valentinog
  • mrnyo

dang... this year came strong for nintendo, Tatsunoko vs capcom, the pokemons, now mario, s&p, m: other m, and I still have to play FFXIII and finish others!!! No time enough for school, work and games X__X

Posted: February 24, 2010 3:01 PM
    mrnyo
  • jamiep319

So happy thought id have to wait till christmas!

Posted: February 24, 2010 2:56 PM
    jamiep319
  • zenmastersamuraimonk

i own all current gen consoles and im going to sell my 360 so that ill be able to buy all these great nintendo games. so long halo hello mario and samus.

Posted: February 24, 2010 2:40 PM
    zenmastersamuraimonk
  • benvoliothefirst

Watching this, I was reminded of great memories playing Mario64, Mario Sunshine. Today I played a few minutes of New Super Mario Bros. for Wii and had flashbacks of SMB 3 for the NES. Truly, we are living in a golden age of Mario. We will look back on these days as being the halcyon days of the Italian plumber's empire.

Posted: February 24, 2010 2:32 PM
    benvoliothefirst
  • cabrita

nintendo i dont know how u do it, but u make me smile everytime... i was about to sell my wii but now i can get myself to do it....

Posted: February 24, 2010 2:30 PM
    cabrita
  • river_tron

WOW! I wish I had a Wii. But I'll wait. By the time I get one all these games will be at bargain prices anyways.

Posted: February 24, 2010 2:27 PM
    river_tron
  • dbzwig

Wow, I'm surprised at all the new concepts shown in just 2 minutes! I'm so psyched for this game now ^_^

Posted: February 24, 2010 2:11 PM
    dbzwig
  • doobist

Imagine what this could look like if they had an actual next gen console... Still looks good though!

Posted: February 24, 2010 1:31 PM
    doobist
  • The Emperor's Champion

Yay! Mario games are always great.
    But is anyone else wish the music was more oldschool? I think Mario loses something without his old tunes.

Posted: February 24, 2010 1:21 PM