Just Cause 2 Firetruck vs. Jet Stunt Trailer

Posted: February 23, 2010
Just Cause 2 Firetruck vs. Jet Stunt Trailer
Today we have 275 horse power of siren-sounding Panaun fire truck facing off head-to-head against half a million horse power of happy holiday makers in the ultimate game of chaos-fuelled chicken.

• Patriculus1989

I am going to rent this. These clips G4 has been putting up make it seem interesting. Never played the first so I don't know what its about.

Posted: February 23, 2010 5:28 PM
  • the_glory_pretender

Ok well if you can fly the jet i might rent this game wouldnt say that i want to pick this title up though

Posted: February 23, 2010 5:22 PM
    the_glory_pretender
  • jungleman67

i want this

Posted: February 23, 2010 3:05 PM
    jungleman67
  • Detoxification

The first Just Cause was fun, albeit excruciatingly repetitive at times.

The "stunts" were what I really enjoyed, even though they weren't as varied as how JC2's stunts look to be. I'm interested to actually try out these stunts, but I don't know if I will spend 60 bucks on the game until I know if I will get tired of it after a few hours like the first one. Hopefully the story will be better too.

Posted: February 23, 2010 11:29 AM
    Detoxification
  • JohnnyBuku

I would be interested to see what happens if he tethers the plane to the fire truck... Would the plane take off with the firetruck, or would the firetruck yank the planes nose down into the ground...? Hopefully i'll get to find out myself!

Posted: February 23, 2010 10:44 AM
    JohnnyBuku
  • Fullarr

I was a little disappointed in the outcome of this stunt, but everything still looks fantastic. This game is going to be so much fun for me.

Posted: February 23, 2010 10:31 AM
    Fullarr
  • ManWhoWasNotThere

i have almost no interest in this game, especially considering other,better games are coming out in that same month. I may rent it though, see what all the fuss is about. wont be holding my breath for it to have a good story tho

Posted: February 23, 2010 10:12 AM