Ninety-Nine Nights II Battle Trailer

Posted: February 17, 2010
Ninety-Nine Nights II Battle Trailer
The latest trailer for Konami's Ninety-Nine Nights II shows off some of the over the top action players can expect from the epic, hack-n-slash sequel.

• lowkevmic

@Darkreaper1...There was actual game play footage in the preview!?!?!

Posted: May 14, 2010 10:49 AM
    lowkevmic
  • Darkreaper1

The trailer looks cool, but I'll wait until I can see some gameplay footage before I make an open choice.

Posted: February 18, 2010 11:03 AM
    Darkreaper1
  • gill066

When I first saw this headline, I totally thought they were rebooting that old Nights into Dreams game with the purple jester guy. Secret character in the next Super Smash, anyone?

Posted: February 18, 2010 8:43 AM
    gill066
  • gamejunkie22

It looks similar to the first game, but that's a good thing cause the first was beautiful. Will it be longer? Will they increase playability value? Will they add more characters? Will they include the characters from the first game? These are the questions i want answered.

Posted: February 18, 2010 7:18 AM
    gamejunkie22
  • Zizen

I really enjoyed the first, but it was lacking. I some how made it through to get all the achievements. Much can be improved upon and i hope they capitalize on the opportunity. Can't wait to play it.

Posted: February 17, 2010 10:31 PM
    Zizen
  • cwhas2godhands

the lack of save points keep me from finishing the first one.

Posted: February 17, 2010 5:16 PM
    cwhas2godhands
  • unfungames

I enjoyed N3. It was cool how you had a bunch of characters you could play the story through and the levels changed as you went along.

The only thing that bothers me is that Japanese developers dont put much effort into furthering the hack and slash genre. They kind of invented these games but non-Japanese developers are improving them.

N3-2 looks the same as the first in terms of gameplay...a flat environment winth lots of enemies you mindlessly hack up. There was a boss, but that doesn't lead me to believe it's THAT much more of an advance.

Posted: February 17, 2010 4:54 PM
    unfungames
  • Phuk5tar

@BigDogW (because the new G4TV.com is terrible, not awesome)

Interesting, as this is a sequel to a game that was out well before Dante's Inferno...

Posted: February 17, 2010 4:01 PM
    Phuk5tar
  • BigDogW

Is it just me or dose this look a lot like Dante's Inferno

Posted: February 17, 2010 3:49 PM
    BigDogW
  • Cathartic Denoument

FINALLY!
    News about Ninety Nine Nights 2! =)
    Hopefully, its a HUGE improvement from the first one.

Weird though..there was nothing in this particular trailer to suggest the M-rating..
    ..Hope you guys find more trailers for us to view. (^_^)

Posted: February 17, 2010 3:34 PM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • unfungames

That voice is ridiculously ridiculous.

Posted: February 17, 2010 3:24 PM