Aliens vs. Predator Aliens First 15 Direct-Feed Gameplay

Posted: February 16, 2010
Aliens vs. Predator Aliens First 15 Direct-Feed Gameplay
Learn the high-velocity controls of the xenomorphs in the first 15 minutes of Aliens vs. Predator.

• Thakker

bishop's voice lol

Posted: February 18, 2010 11:13 AM
    Thakker
  • Heretech-135

I said this in my comment for the Predator video, but I think that many of the mechanics in this game for the Alien campaign look kind of clunky. Getting into a vent certainly seems a bit unfinished. Then again, the only resource I have to base that claim is this video. I guess I'll just have to wait to (most likely) rent the game and play it myself.

Posted: February 17, 2010 4:57 PM
    Heretech-135
  • Modern Gamer

It almost seems as if Rebellion is trying to make you feel that "Xeno" is a derogatory term when playing as the Alien...

Posted: February 17, 2010 4:42 PM
    Modern+Gamer
  • Wezzdabeef

SCREW game informer......and for that matter SCREW gamestop
    i dont need to be told what to think! if you like this game GREAT play the hell out of it.i dont think it was too bad or too great but it was somthing else! the only reason and i mean only reason i wont own this is that im broke from buying a new 360 and stupid amounts of software for it.

Posted: February 17, 2010 10:10 AM
    Wezzdabeef
  • Lucifer6972

Is interesting because that's where I heard that the game ain't too good, at Gamestop and Gameinformer. At Gamestop because I pretty seen like a preview...wanna know a secret? There giving out Mario accessory toys that's not selling! Hell yeah!! I mean, I got the memo from the district manager, :) LOL!!

But I will say, it looks kind of fun and looks intense so maybe I'll check it out one time or check if someone else has played it.

Posted: February 17, 2010 8:51 AM
    Lucifer6972
  • mrsnowywaffle

Game informer gave it a 5.5 If I remember correctly.

I'll tread cautiously on this one, maybe a rent just to see some pretty gore. Might not be too awful

Posted: February 16, 2010 10:42 PM
    mrsnowywaffle
  • Cathartic Denoument

If it makes it less terrible for you guys, I remember Jeffrey telling me (on a previous " 1st 15-min." of a game), that he's not really playing the game for it's entirety - he's just doing a SPEED RUN to get as much footage into a 15 minute clip.

Revan9201 has a point though.
    If the cut-scenes & tutorials were skipped, and the person playing got acquainted with the controls & mission objectives/directions beforehand, then there would be more (smooth) gameplay footage shown within that 15 min. Speed Run.

Posted: February 16, 2010 9:50 PM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • xboxslives

Pre order this game & I don't regret it might not be for everyone tho but I am loving it so far just played 4 hours of Marine Campaign but I was annoyed in a good way & I needed a break... I will let you know how I like the Alien & Predator campaigns but as a Predator it can be intense... Survival mode is good & the M.P. ain't to bad either. Aliens: Coloinal Marines should be out this year to gonna get that one also it is an All Alien game but you play as the Marines..

Posted: February 16, 2010 9:12 PM
    xboxslives
  • TheFeedMack

omg i think it is jeffery the multiplayer demo for him was not so bad omg this is sad to watch

Posted: February 16, 2010 8:48 PM
    TheFeedMack
  • TheFeedMack

if this was jeffery it wouldnt be so horrible this guy is annoying to watch i hope he isnt the review becasue if he is than the review are terrible and if the other reviewers for other companies are this bad than they need to redo the review all together

Posted: February 16, 2010 8:44 PM
    TheFeedMack
  • BigDizzleBizzle

The video description should read: watch a G4 Staff member be confused by simple instructions.

Posted: February 16, 2010 6:24 PM
    BigDizzleBizzle
  • M6000

Man this game could have been great if they didn't put it in 1st person. 3rd person would have been so much better 1st person sux u can even get to se the awesome alien u get to play with and it makes wall climbing a real pain in the arse.

Posted: February 16, 2010 4:34 PM
    M6000
  • cwhas2godhands

anybody up for some split screen Xenophobe?

Posted: February 16, 2010 4:02 PM
    cwhas2godhands
  • Rauk_on

The xenomorph definitely takes a while to get the hang of but it's a small price to pay for the ability to crawl on the ceilings and get the drop on the marines or predators and making a quick escape without missing a beat.

Posted: February 16, 2010 3:57 PM
    Rauk_on
  • Mandal

This guy seriously fails as at playing as an xenomorph

Posted: February 16, 2010 3:19 PM
    Mandal
  • B1ack_Blob

I love how all the demo guys actually completelty suck at whatever game they're playing.

Posted: February 16, 2010 2:52 PM
    B1ack_Blob
  • CRZLEY

the auto transition is the best option, but i played the demo on the PC and on the 360 and the Alien was much easier to control on the PC, the transitioning system on the console is kinda difficult because its very easy to get disoriented and it takes a sec to figure out because of the control sticks, where as on the PC the mouse is a live saver when it comes to running around as the Alien. Dont get me wrong I absolutely love my 360 I just feel that this game is easier to play on the PC.

Posted: February 16, 2010 2:36 PM
  • Shut Up And Die

when is their review coming out

Posted: February 16, 2010 1:59 PM
    Shut+Up+And+Die
  • Spinoza

I noticed the player was having trouble with wall transitioning, that transition button is garbage. Thank God they included a "auto-transition" option, it makes things much much easier.

Posted: February 16, 2010 1:32 PM