Perfect Dark XBLA X10 Trailer

Posted: February 12, 2010
Perfect Dark XBLA X10 Trailer
Rare's classic N64 shooter is back for more multiplayer action in the Perfect Dark remake for Xbox Live Arcade.

• mANiaC_fms

wow. this game takes me back. back to the days when first-person shooters were awesome. now, they have become generic with a few exceptions.

Posted: March 20, 2010 3:04 PM
  • deadagent

oh shoot... i can't wait for this!! i remember the good old days when i spend hrs and hrs playing this game... i wonder if they bringing back the 'paint ball' mode? i like spraying enemy with paint ball in the face!!! lol

Posted: February 16, 2010 12:10 AM
    deadagent
  • Master Coolieo

the weapons man the double pistol/ricothe grenade launcher makes me druel man
    plus it has a babe with a great story to boot

Posted: February 15, 2010 9:00 PM
    Master+Coolieo
  • novasolid

one. golden eye was way better and 2 thats not joanna dark; did u see that face; where did that come from. also i would like 2 use 2 analogs not one. if not ill just play my n64 copy and save the 15$ too 12$ dollers!!!!!!!!!
    u here me rare i want dual analog!!!!!!!!!! not one!!!!!!!!

Posted: February 15, 2010 6:46 PM
    novasolid
  • ABXPuPpeT

i guess Nintendo don't get shyt even though its because of Nintendo we all love and know of such a wonderful game o_0

Posted: February 15, 2010 6:36 PM
    ABXPuPpeT
  • kujel

I'll have to download this cause the original was awesome, in fact I still have my cartage.

Posted: February 15, 2010 10:46 AM
    kujel
  • sps73

i had and loved my N64 back in the day, i played everything from doom64 to Duke nukem zero hour to Golden Eye, but never this! its without a doubt the only shooter i did not ply on the system and i am about 99% positive it was because i did not want to play as a chick! HAHAHA!! I kind of regret my chauvinistic ways of my early 20's! I just might have to play this now, and even though i had not played it back then it will still bring a nostalgic feeling to me due to the style and gameplay.

I realy wish they would do a classic Quake game for arcade though! That would rule all!!

Posted: February 15, 2010 10:17 AM
    sps73
  • DarkSithMstr

Sweet, the return of the Facility level, and VengeSim!!!

Posted: February 14, 2010 6:02 PM
    DarkSithMstr
  • Viva_Humanity

I can haz MP bots like in the original?

Posted: February 14, 2010 5:36 PM
    Viva_Humanity
  • SpunkyMcNuggets

OMG!!! I can't wait, that music brings back so many countless hours of PD.

Posted: February 13, 2010 10:14 PM
    SpunkyMcNuggets
  • goldenpipes

im gonna go play goldeneye now

Posted: February 13, 2010 7:49 PM
    goldenpipes
  • batmandrew

nice job keeping the original N64/PD logo in there hahaha

Posted: February 13, 2010 5:19 PM
    batmandrew
  • InHumanMarine

@ "king" of kings. Your comment is like comparing Blue Ray to VHS.Well duh Sherlock. What about games like the first Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear on the Playstation. You're gonna knock on them too? Go back to your monkey cage.

Posted: February 13, 2010 2:31 PM
    InHumanMarine
  • Alpaca-Wrangler

NOOO. This cant happen! ill never be able to pry the controller out of my girlfriend's hand if she finds out she can play this online. At least now i can finally unplug my n64.

Posted: February 13, 2010 1:02 PM
    Alpaca-Wrangler
  • Nub Salad

Oh man, and with the classic maps like felicity and whatever the complex was called, it will pretty much be like playing goldeneye online too. This is what they should have done instead of perfect dark zero.

Posted: February 13, 2010 12:02 PM
    Nub+Salad
  • vicer135

Can you say Goldeneye for N64?

Posted: February 13, 2010 11:37 AM
    vicer135
  • kujel

This one was so much better then Perfect Dark Zero, this one actually had aliens in it (though I didn't realize it at the time I bought it).

Posted: February 13, 2010 10:34 AM
    kujel
  • Nevernormal

I spent YEARS of my childhood on this game. 4 player split screen versus as many VengeBots as possible! Cant wait!

Posted: February 13, 2010 10:09 AM
    Nevernormal
  • Kaz_Hiryu

@ xRITE AIDEx

You're talking about the Farsight. Best sniper rifle ever! Though i also love my Mr. Blonde with dual charged Maulers.

Posted: February 12, 2010 11:00 PM