God of War III "Vengeance" Trailer

Posted: February 12, 2010
God of War III "Vengeance" Trailer
Kratos is a man of vengeance, this we know. However, he'll even go to lengths of performing the largest escort mission known to the gaming industry as he protects the Titan Gaia from danger, in order to enact his ultimate revenge on Olympus.

• BCMM1

Is it me or does this game look freakin insane?? All games will bow to the mighty Kratos!!!!

Posted: March 1, 2010 4:36 PM
    BCMM1
  • josephg19

simply the god of war 3 video out there although i do wonf=der what the spider thing on gaias arm was

Posted: February 28, 2010 10:13 AM
    josephg19
  • seanmac11

all the hype on ps3 is gow not saying that because i own an xbox and ps3 sucks but all the games ive played on the ps3 made me feel 10 again, luckily all u guys out there who went ahead to buy a 500$ console have something to do now because this game loos like it kicks ass

Posted: February 24, 2010 5:45 PM
    seanmac11
  • seanmac11

wow all u guys must have cummed in your pants after u watched this its a video game.......................... .yea ...................and all that epic stuff i mean really REALLY!....................... ..............

Posted: February 24, 2010 5:38 PM
    seanmac11
  • rochin

Never played any of the God of War series, that video did not change my mind to do so.

Posted: February 16, 2010 10:54 AM
    rochin
  • ps3rulezz

the ps3 is sudennly looking more appealing. uncharted 2 is fantastic. God of War will obviously deliver bigtime. 2-3 more huge games like these and the ps3 is at the top. GO SONY!

Posted: February 16, 2010 8:59 AM
    ps3rulezz
  • Harvo360

DANG IT, I got a xbox 360 instead. This game looks so bloody awesome. If only I got a ps3 instead. I might get one sooner or later.

Posted: February 16, 2010 3:09 AM
    Harvo360
  • strack94

i think i just came

Posted: February 15, 2010 9:51 PM
    strack94
  • NinjaCrisis

The levels of epicness that this game releases can sustain 1,000,000,000,000,000 universes over.
    Your PS3 library is flawed if you do not have this, therefore i must purchase ^_^.

Posted: February 15, 2010 5:51 PM
    NinjaCrisis
  • NickBond

jeez we only got like...1 month left...I can't wait to get my ulimate edition...Finally a special edition out there i like...it just needs to come out already lol...just look at that trailer lol

Posted: February 15, 2010 4:37 PM
    NickBond
  • project319

i just saw the blade of Olympus(0:43)

Posted: February 15, 2010 4:11 PM
    project319
  • loonypalooza

Badass...oh and ps3 and 360 fanboys...shut up...just shut up, no one cares so grow the hell up.

Posted: February 15, 2010 3:43 PM
    loonypalooza
  • GaToL0c0

**SHIVER**

Posted: February 15, 2010 1:24 PM
    GaToL0c0
  • AngelsandDemons

Funny...fanboyism....so funny....how funny it was watching people wait in line for a PS3 on release without any good games as I played my XBOX 360 on live and oh how much fun with HALO, Gears of War, Mass Effect, and the other good titles available for both systems. But, I waited for that inevitable price drop...and the announcements of Uncharted 2, FF13, and God of War 3...hell, I even got excited about the GOW collection because I never bought a PS2. Oh how sweet it is to own both systems and to laugh at the silly fanboyism...I saved hundreds of dollars and had a great selection of games. Save $10 a week and you high schoolers can afford a PS3 Slim by Summer Vacation....that of course means you'll actually have to maybe work to earn that money...the word "system exclusive" becomes meaningless once you own all systems....don't hate the player, hate the game!!

Posted: February 15, 2010 12:45 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • irishthunder

the 360 needs a super gory beat em up game like this, and NO a multiplatform clone of gow like dantes inferno will not cut it!

Posted: February 15, 2010 8:00 AM
    irishthunder
  • VizardKon85

this game is going to kill me after finishing it & I'll still play it in the afterlife

Posted: February 15, 2010 7:16 AM
    VizardKon85
  • VizardKon85

this game will kill me after finishing the game & I will still play it in the afterlife

Posted: February 15, 2010 5:15 AM
    VizardKon85
  • tsep23

Gyrorobo,
    What about the 360 do you like better than the PS3? Just curious. I own them both too. Most people I know that own both prefer the PS3.

Posted: February 14, 2010 9:34 PM
    tsep23
  • He_didnt_make_it

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I just clicked the play button then my pants suddenly got warmer and the smell is becoming unbearable. I don't know what just happened. I have been bamboozled!

Posted: February 14, 2010 7:58 PM
    He_didnt_make_it
  • ezeraeze

Zeus!!! There will be only chaos! That's what you get for messing with a man as sick as Kratos!!

Posted: February 14, 2010 7:14 PM