Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo Tutorial Trailer

Posted: February 11, 2010
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo Tutorial Trailer
Having issues figuring the combat logistics of the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 free online demo? Don't sweat all your respawn tickets, DICE and EA has you covered.

• kostman20

i played battle field BC the first and was really disappointed with it mainly with the graphics and the fact that it took a full clip to kill someone so i was not thinking much about the second but then i downloaded the demo for PS3 and all i can say is god d*m i love this game everything about it. as for MW2 the two of them are on separate levels this game makes MW2 look like crap i never really played these kind of games because i suck at them but this one i have got the hang of it mostly because its so cool i just had to catch the trick i already reserved my copy and am just a week from not doing my homework for months (NOT) but on the real if you like war games this one is a MUST if you think other wise well my friend you have no taste for whats good and whats not for me this is a definite 10/10 congrats to the producers you will be some really rich people the day this game hits the shelf...

Posted: February 24, 2010 5:07 PM
    kostman20
  • Killzone-K

This game is so cool. Ive been playing it online for weeks ever since the demo was out. Look out world here comes my tank.

Posted: February 24, 2010 4:17 PM
    Killzone-K
  • LT_ALDO_RAINE24

Bad Company will be in my cycle of multiplayer games for sure. It may get played more than MW2. Stupid CAMPING.

Posted: February 18, 2010 4:30 PM
    LT_ALDO_RAINE24
  • megagamer41

This may seem preety bleak and useless (and gameinformer told me not to), but....

I LOVE THIS GAEM.

Posted: February 16, 2010 1:08 PM
    megagamer41
  • christof_

very fun =)

Posted: February 11, 2010 5:09 PM
    christof_
  • MasterNoble6

Squads and teamwork are a must... too many snipers and your team will lose every time! SCAR class with RPG is my favorite loadout because 1 on 1 is great with SCAR and when a tank comes around a corner 2 shots in the tracks n BOOM!

Also when defending take out some of the chailink fences so you can retreat if things get harry. A grenade can help alot when being chased, when well timed.

PLEASE INVEST IN A MIC IF YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY THIS GAME...PLEASE

Snipers should advance last so they can tell everyone where people are.

Posted: February 11, 2010 3:42 PM
    MasterNoble6
  • MasterNoble6

FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO FEEL LIKE CONTROLS ARE SLUGGISH I RECOMMEND CHANGING THE SENSITIVITY TO HALF WAY UP THE SCALE/ FOR THOSE WHO HAVE AND STILL FEEL SLUGGISH IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO ADJUST SENSITIVITY EVERY TIME YOU BOOT UP THE GAME...

@DRAGONBURNER-- CHANGE YOUR FLIGHT CONTROLS TO INVERTED, THIS WILL HELP A LOT...

Posted: February 11, 2010 3:30 PM
    MasterNoble6
  • dragonburner

I cannot master the helicopter controls. I hope singleplayer has a tutorial.

Posted: February 11, 2010 1:15 PM
  • Redd75

I've never had this much fun w/ a demo before! Bad Company2 wasn't on my radar at all, then I played the demo and pre-ordered it the next day. I cant' wait for it.

Posted: February 11, 2010 1:10 PM
  • Reaper24683

I don't know about you guys, but to me this game beats the living hell out of mw2. Mw2 to me was the most over-hyped game ever, the only thing good about it was the campaign but it was just too short.

Posted: February 11, 2010 1:07 PM
    Reaper24683
  • JustTheBeginning

I love this game, I am sick of CoD arcading.

Posted: February 11, 2010 12:27 PM
    JustTheBeginning
  • tentaro

I'm with Why13...the movement is really slow and heavy. I tried to work with the sensivity of the mouse but it didn't help. That totally put me off of the PC version. The controls moved a little better on the PS3 version but I don't like playing an FPS on the PS3 if there is a PC version.

Posted: February 11, 2010 11:35 AM
    tentaro
  • spicypooptastic

I remember when I first played the DEMO i had no idea what I was doing, but I was driving the tank and ran over a building and some guy was like "WHOA! SOME IDOIT ON OUR TEAM RAN OVER ONE OF THE OBJECTIVE BUILDINGS!" and i was like "Yeah jeez what an idiot"

pretty embarrassing

Posted: February 11, 2010 11:08 AM
    spicypooptastic
  • Why13

I feel like in comparison to Modern Warfare 2 I'm swimming in water instead of walking.

Posted: February 11, 2010 10:56 AM
    Why13
  • Jeespot

this initial video-clip image you guys have up looks like a robot penis up to no good

Posted: February 11, 2010 10:51 AM
    Jeespot
  • xL7717

Do I sound like I'm over-emphasizing when I say that this is may end up being the best online FPS for consoles? I just read Game Informer's review and they gave it a 9.5/10. Their caption was "DICE declares war on Infinity Ward." LOL

Posted: February 11, 2010 10:28 AM