Morgan Investigates Professional Gaming in South Korea

Posted: February 8, 2010
Morgan Investigates Professional Gaming in South Korea
Morgan Webb goes on location to South Korea to learn about the arena of professional gaming in a country where gamers are as popular as rock stars. Find out what it's like to game in South Korea and see as Morgan tests it out for herself.

• dfalken

Ok sarid... I wouldn't want to disappoint. Morgan is anything but... I won't get too in depth, but I will say she's definately not stupid. What you're getting hung up on is her sense of humor. Some people get it, some don't. Humor is like that. I, for one, think she's hilarious. :)

Posted: April 6, 2010 7:59 AM
    dfalken
  • Madbagofhorses

Someone even called the PC a dead console! LOL!

I'll give mainstream consoles like Xbox and Pstation one advantage over PCs, consistency. That's literally it... that's the ONLY thing that's better on Xbox/Pstation than on console. That and the occasional blockbuster game like God of War 3. Wouldn't trade my PC for a Pstation just to play it though, I'd be bored in about 12 hours.

Posted: March 26, 2010 1:44 PM
    Madbagofhorses
  • Madbagofhorses

Two different people posted negative comments about SC? Seriously? Do you guys game at all?

Starcraft 1 is the RTS of all time, period. Blows the ENTIRE C&C universe out of the water. Age of what? Ensemble Studios' idea of balance across factions is leaving everything identical except 2 units and unit models/animations - pathetic!

I'd like to say that I'm in the SC2 beta too... Simply mind blowing. If anyone thinks Starcraft isn't worth its salt you probably just got owned and rage quitted so fast you didn't even see the game.

Posted: March 26, 2010 1:42 PM
    Madbagofhorses
  • ghettoe

I was about to say how much I envy them until it got to the part about playing starcraft. I don't envy them at all becuase I'd slit my wrist if I played a game that much. I like variety.

Posted: February 12, 2010 12:56 PM
    ghettoe
  • ANCHOVIEE

lol morgan getting owned in sudden

Posted: February 10, 2010 8:22 PM
    ANCHOVIEE
  • CyberSzabo

Sudden Attack!! LOL I played on the Korean server for a bit until they made a North American one but it gave me the BSoD xDDDDD!!

Posted: February 10, 2010 5:34 PM
    CyberSzabo
  • Griffith4100

Starcraft FTW. I can seriously say from testing many other RTS games (Dawn of War, C&C, Universe At War, Supreme Commander), there is none better, faster paced, or more skilled based than Starcraft. And yes... I do love watching English commentaries on the MSL and OSL. Jaedong FTW!!!

Posted: February 9, 2010 7:37 PM
    Griffith4100
  • Apsalus07

Adam Sessler, if you want to make your network a lot of money why don't you broadcast some of these matches in the US like they do in South Korea? It's very fun to watch.

Posted: February 9, 2010 2:53 PM
    Apsalus07
  • z26mb4027

CARPAL TUNNEL FTW!

Posted: February 9, 2010 2:51 PM
    z26mb4027
  • rolandreeve

Starcraft isn't even good game. And, why do they play on a dead console (the PC)? The PC is only good for The Sims and Age of Mythology/Empires.

Posted: February 9, 2010 2:24 PM
    rolandreeve
  • jokerpkt

Instead of showing COPS marathons, why doesnt G4 have a video game tournament show? Something like what South Korea does. They can have different tournaments every week. Street Fighter 4, Modern Warfare, etc. I would watch that shiznit!

Posted: February 9, 2010 2:20 PM
    jokerpkt
  • thePcgamer

I need to move to Korea...

Posted: February 9, 2010 12:29 PM
    thePcgamer
  • sarid

@kanabo master
    it's because she's stupid listen to half of her reviews she can hardly go 2mins with out insulting someone and thats why i hate her, yeah sure she can come up with some good points but her immaturity lvl is so low low she should be embarrassed.

i think she's -5/5 if i was going to get her an attitude review.

*sits back and waits for the fanboys that never seen a girl before*

Posted: February 9, 2010 11:02 AM
    sarid
  • cryfordawn

Hey Kanabo Master - I dunno what you consider to be insulting but I only watched this after your comment. I would love to know what was insulting because I didn't hear a thing.

Posted: February 9, 2010 10:43 AM
    cryfordawn
  • spicypooptastic

Thats weird. I feel the only sports are ones that are physical gaming is just an activity.

also it looks like their lives suck. And star craft? that game is lame! they need to start playing new games

Posted: February 9, 2010 10:39 AM
    spicypooptastic
  • kanabo master

Why is Morgan always insulting Asia people/whats that about?

Posted: February 9, 2010 10:22 AM
    kanabo+master
  • Don_Juan_de_la_Nooch

This video is ancient. Why are you scraping at the bottom of the barrel?

Posted: February 9, 2010 8:46 AM