Fallout: New Vegas Debut Trailer

Posted: February 4, 2010
Fallout: New Vegas Debut Trailer
Fallout: New Vegas is finally revealed in the first official teaser trailer from Obsidian Entertainment and Bethesda Softworks.

• achmed35

man i hope that fallout new vegas has as many add-ons if not more than fallout 3 best game ever

Posted: August 8, 2010 9:33 AM
    achmed35
  • xabretooth

i loved FALLOUT 3 , and im loving this new trailer. i will definitely get this.

Posted: June 14, 2010 7:14 PM
    xabretooth
  • CPTMUNCHY3546

fall out 3 was amazing, this will be EPIC

Posted: May 17, 2010 3:05 PM
    CPTMUNCHY3546
  • Pill Addict

fallout is just sick! i love this game i just want to see more from it! tease me more!...lol

Posted: May 4, 2010 12:29 PM
    Pill+Addict
  • Fantasy Heart63

fallout 3 vegas looks more as a desert and why was the robot digging up that dead body??? but it seems fun to play and find out my questions.

Posted: April 12, 2010 7:47 PM
    Fantasy+Heart63
  • leathal puffer

this game sucks, as do u lame wack ppl who defiantely would go and watch halo... lame, limp, need pills to get it up fall out is gay... and u would know cuz u play it lol sorry but its true... hell what ever happened to dig dug... that has better shootin then this....

Posted: February 17, 2010 12:18 PM
    leathal+puffer
  • leathal puffer

first of all, FALLOUT 3 and NEW VEGAS are lame. whats worst then these games are the lame fools that think they are good games... hello !? crack head shooting game anyone.... this one! i bet all you lame ppl playing this game soooo love halo and also never get laid... play a real game ladies , CALL OF DUTY ... any one of them would show u how these shooters work... heck even the new medal of honour will kill this lame hundreds of over n over lame wack hurting gameplay this offers!!!!

Posted: February 17, 2010 12:15 PM
    leathal+puffer
  • TrailerParkApe

I'm pretty excited for this game. It should revolve around Fallout and Fallout 2. No, it's not a sequel to Fallout 3, that's what Fallout 4 is for. I'm excited to see how the make the New California Republic look, as well as Caesar's Legion Slavers, and the Nightkin. I hope, Obsidian doesn't screw this up because I've been looking forward to it for awhile now.

Posted: February 12, 2010 9:21 AM
    TrailerParkApe
  • bigboi21

My imagination ran whiled after seeing that. Got me thinkin about the rest of the New Vegas land, cuz i bet that was jus the downtown portion. I also imagine there might be some kinda underground beast that burrow's into the sand and comes up n attacks u, like a worm or sometin...oooh i can't wait

Posted: February 8, 2010 1:33 PM
    bigboi21
  • AngelsandDemons

If this takes place in the world of Fallout 3.....seems like ODST to me...masked DLC....need to here more about the breath and depth

Posted: February 8, 2010 10:52 AM
    AngelsandDemons
  • Fishstickuu

Part of me wants to see a return of the top down rpg classic that so many have missed out on. Honestly, it was crafted around the story and exploration (which I felt Fallout 3 (Bethesda) really missed the mark on, hey, when I'm enjoying Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth more than Fallout 3).. The other part understands that gaming evolves and most don't have the patience for that type of game anymore. We (the majority) want our hands held, we want full-voice acting, and darnit the less complex a story is to wrap our squishy brain around the better! I guess we'll have to see if this is going to be another Brotherhood of Steel (PC) or another Brotherhood of Steel (PS2).

In closing:

I hate you Fallout 1 & 2 for being there when you were needed and falling short with your sequels. I hate you Fallout 3 for your uninteresting main story and setting the bar so low on your inevitable 'Oblivion with guns' sequel. Let us pray that Fallout 4 : Wet Edition never comes to be.

Posted: February 8, 2010 12:54 AM
    Fishstickuu
  • gamingcornpop

I love fallout 3.This one looks way better because the scenery in fallout 3 looked like crap(no offense).And i just always liked fallout games :}

Posted: February 7, 2010 5:26 PM
    gamingcornpop
  • Pesi3

ich als absoluter Fallout fan sage "SPITZE"
    ich hoffe das Fallout new vegas genauso geil wird wie der vorg�nger.

Posted: February 7, 2010 11:19 AM
    Pesi3
  • ddc2494

I wonder if the color palette will have a little more variety-just because it was a post-apocalyptic world doesnt excuse the lack of a better palette. Which doesnt automatically mean pink and purple like some 'tards would think.

I also hope they have a good texture artist-the textures in Fallout 3 were horrid even for a post-apocalyptic themed game. That too may be part of the problem with using the Gamebryo engine, the Torque or Unity Engine would have produced much better results.

Posted: February 6, 2010 3:46 PM
    ddc2494
  • stone195

if this doesnt end out with horrible graphics like fallout 3 it would be twice as worth buying

Posted: February 6, 2010 12:33 PM
    stone195
  • Keine_Lust

who was that at the end?

Posted: February 6, 2010 8:12 AM
    Keine_Lust
  • 6R39

I was watching Fallout New Vegas trailer, then I scrolled through the comments ignoring the haters, then after realization of what I saw, I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!!!!

Posted: February 5, 2010 4:12 PM
    6R39
  • Metalhead94

Finally another Fallout!!

Posted: February 5, 2010 3:30 PM
    Metalhead94
  • PiercingNoize

I Looooved, fallout 3. I hope Obsidian does a great job, I know they will.

Posted: February 5, 2010 11:29 AM
    PiercingNoize
  • racco0nwrangler

im wondering if area 51 will be included in this game along with the other nevada test sights and bases that would be pretty cool when i first saw the video the city kind of reminded me of those night pictures you see of area 51. maybe area 51 will be the location of the local governing body like ravens rock in fallout 3 these are just some thoughts

Posted: February 5, 2010 11:19 AM