BioShock 2 Launch Trailer

Posted: February 3, 2010
BioShock 2 Launch Trailer
The launch trailer is a realization of the elements that BioShock 2 fans have been clamoring for. Breathtaking action set against the backdrop of a decaying underwater Utopia provides players with the slice of Rapture that awaits them next week.

• GoogMaster

Yeah! Facemelter!

Posted: February 9, 2010 12:07 PM
    GoogMaster
  • PublicEnemyNo01

Best trailer for the game so far. I've had this gane reserved for 4 months now and im so excited Feb. 9 is almost here.

Posted: February 7, 2010 5:57 AM
    PublicEnemyNo01
  • CAPTAIN RDC

WHOA THATS AWESOME I CANT WAIT TO POWN UR ASSES!!!!

Posted: February 6, 2010 7:31 PM
    CAPTAIN+RDC
  • tyrelle

1 of the best games ever i think

Posted: February 6, 2010 9:33 AM
    tyrelle
  • Rauk_on

Even though many complain that trailers should show gameplay, this proves that there will always be a place for pre rendered trailers.

Posted: February 4, 2010 8:16 PM
    Rauk_on
  • Wildcard273

I never played the first Bioshock, but friends recommended it. I'm definitely going to pick up the first one, and then #2 when I'm done. Looks good and creepy.

Posted: February 4, 2010 1:35 PM
    Wildcard273
  • REV EFFECT

i like how they made this trailer the same way they did with the first one except from the perspective of a prototype big daddy. it really kind of let you see what the life of a big daddy is like from there perspective but now with big sisters causing them a huge amount of trouble. all i can say is that i hope they dont make you too powerful when it comes to you average splicer but i guess they will counter balance that with larger groups and of course with those super steroid splicers and the hefty tough big sisters. i dont think the game needed multiplayer in the first place and it would have been better if they would just make a prequel to the first one that actually puts you in the middle of the civil war straight from the beggining instead of using it as an excuse for multiplayer. i dont care anyways cause im really just getting this for the single player so the multiplayer can suck balls for all i care but i do kinda hope it turns out good.

Posted: February 4, 2010 8:56 AM
    REV+EFFECT
  • DukeOfNYaNumba1

I just hope this game will remain just as creepy as the first, I found the big daddy to be especially scary in the first because they were so hard to kill and you'd have to pick the right time and place to go after them and the little sisters, even splicers were pretty scary in the first but you weren't a big daddy that could utterly obliterate them, I just hope this is compensated for somehow.

Anyhow, looking forward to hearing good things about it, just one more week, can't wait.

Posted: February 3, 2010 10:51 PM
    DukeOfNYaNumba1
  • j-ray-j-ray

and by the way this will not be a rpg like fallout, this is way different for those who are new to the creepy sadistic world of rapture.

Posted: February 3, 2010 7:46 PM
    j-ray-j-ray
  • j-ray-j-ray

okay that was just creepy but regardless i will still get this game no matter how twisted that trailer just was. i mean, she is 16X smaller than him and big sister still terrifies me after six months of brutal teasers and trailers.

Posted: February 3, 2010 7:44 PM
    j-ray-j-ray
  • D00M5XaXL0T5

omfg i what it now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: February 3, 2010 7:32 PM
    D00M5XaXL0T5
  • Gear200

Epilicious

Posted: February 3, 2010 7:13 PM
    Gear200
  • Razorblad110

oh my GOD that was sick!

Posted: February 3, 2010 6:38 PM
    Razorblad110
  • g4fan247

That is the best video game trailer I've seen all year so far. I preordered Bioshock 2 at Gamestop nearly a month ago and I will get this game at midnight on Tuesday. Can't wait!

Posted: February 3, 2010 6:22 PM
    g4fan247
  • sion8

man Subject Delta must be the grand daddy of master chief because his way better than him.(hope the fanboys get angry or something?)

Posted: February 3, 2010 5:09 PM
    sion8
  • Rocket James

I really hope this game is as good as the first one.

Posted: February 3, 2010 5:09 PM
    Rocket+James
  • dinohunterx

I think I pee'd a little!

Posted: February 3, 2010 4:04 PM
    dinohunterx
  • GuapoMan

woooooow i defibately want this game

Posted: February 3, 2010 3:23 PM
    GuapoMan
  • christof_

A Bioshock movie suddenly doesn't seem like such a bad idea...

Posted: February 3, 2010 2:05 PM
    christof_
  • ThePsychoGamer

Already drowned in the hype, no way it can live up to it, especially with how generic the first one was

Posted: February 3, 2010 1:54 PM