Quantum Theory Storyline and Gameplay Preview

Posted: February 2, 2010
Quantum Theory Storyline and Gameplay Preview
Adam Sessler gives you a preview of the upcoming multiplatform game Quantum Theory. Learn about the game's storyline, characters, weapons, attacks and combat in this X-Play preview of Quantum Theory.

• Killzone-K

Wait a minute is it coming out 2010 or 2011?

Posted: February 18, 2010 6:02 PM
    Killzone-K
  • Killzone-K

The game looks really cool and almost similar to gears of war. But during the game your cover changes, and add new ones. But I like it I mean guns,gore,hot looking babe, and a apocalyptic setting, just what I need to see if its good it may get a sequel.

Posted: February 17, 2010 3:42 PM
    Killzone-K
  • blondbeast555

idk interesting sure but kinda weird, who knows maybe it will be good im jus not that big of a gears fan so im not looking forward to this game

Posted: February 9, 2010 8:43 PM
    blondbeast555
  • kalpow

lol this is my ps3 gear of war cuz i dont own a 360 same for yall 360 owners dantes inferno is yall GOD OF WAR lol...ps3 to di world!! i correct wat i said

Posted: February 9, 2010 4:06 PM
    kalpow
  • kalpow

lol this is my ps3 gear of war cuz i dont own a 360 same for yall 360 owners dantes inferno is yall gears of war lol...ps3 to di world!!

Posted: February 9, 2010 4:04 PM
    kalpow
  • boohoodman

this looks like a gears of war knock off

Posted: February 8, 2010 2:29 AM
    boohoodman
  • Unlsaghtking

wow, like really, come on, this is kinda a rip of from gears, i mean, you have you bigger than life, buff, awesome main character wielding a huge gun in gears, and here, similar, but minus the awesome part, and again, bigger then life, buff, and huge gun, those ideas are kida gear stuff, cuz the other army games, or so on, make ones with normal dudes, not gears guys,

Posted: February 7, 2010 6:08 PM
    Unlsaghtking
  • DukeOfNYaNumba1

Why the hell is this called "Quantum Theory"?

Posted: February 3, 2010 10:58 PM
    DukeOfNYaNumba1
  • rayken15

I'm not one of those persons that believes gears invented the 3rd person shooter genre, but I find the degree to which they mimicked Gears to be a major turn off. Think I'll go back to playing Uncharted 2 and Gears of War 2. Two actually unique shooters.

Posted: February 3, 2010 9:02 PM
    rayken15
  • BlakeKellermann

Obviously some Gears of War stuff is incorperated, but I still believe this game has some unique features that will hopefully shine through.

Posted: February 3, 2010 1:23 PM