The MMO Report: Thursday, January 28th

Posted: January 28, 2010
The MMO Report: Thursday, January 28th
Casey covers the Cardassians trailer for Star Trek Online, The Secret World's viral campaign, and the launch of Global Agenda.

• Irengard

good stuff

Posted: July 31, 2010 7:53 PM
    Irengard
  • telepathboy

I'm torn on the whole Fallout MMO thing. There are a lot of things that make FO3 a hands-down better game than the three version of FO that Interplay put out... but some of the crazy things you did in FO2 were really missing in FO3. I mean come on, name another game that lets you marry a cow (literally, watch it folks...)

Posted: January 31, 2010 7:57 AM
    telepathboy
  • CamperHunter1

I hope everything works out for Interplay, they made great games in the past, my favorite being the Descent and Freespace series. I love Fallout as well, but Freespace in particular holds a spot on my top 10 favorite games of all time.

One of my favorite "Oh sh--" moments of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=UrchciHCI8A&feature=rel ated

Posted: January 29, 2010 1:23 PM
    CamperHunter1
  • BoydofZINJ

For the PC, I did buy ME 2. It is "okay." The graphics are awesome, though and the acting is great! I did buy the life time membership into Cryptic's Star Trek Online MMO game. SO I WILL PLAY IT, but I plan on playing it part time (I want to rush to Klingon to secure my Klingon name, though).

But, the game has recently turned into EASY MODE. You can go afk and win both Away Team (ground) and Space based missions. There are petitions to increase the difficulties and maybe add a difficulty slider (ala previous Cryptic games) and I agree... MAKE THE GAME DIFFICULT, I do NOT want to make Admiral within a month or two... and I want to FAIL and use strategies to win!

Posted: January 29, 2010 5:23 AM
    BoydofZINJ
  • IamtheBat

Hey Patrick, have you heard anything about APB: All Points Bulletin?

Posted: January 29, 2010 2:51 AM
    IamtheBat
  • EaV0

"Their are FOUR lights!!!!!!!!" --Pecard

Posted: January 29, 2010 1:48 AM
    EaV0
  • Crazywheels63

Casey...first of all the cardassians were first introduced in Next Gen...Picard was also captured by them...Know your storylines before making yourself a non geek..laughs..

Posted: January 29, 2010 12:14 AM
    Crazywheels63
  • ajac09

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wik i/The_Wounded_%28episode%29 yeah TNG not deep space 9 come on man ur suppose to be a geek! Though I had to look it up u could have to lol

Posted: January 28, 2010 10:23 PM
    ajac09
  • ajac09

Cardassians were first in The next generation werent they?

Posted: January 28, 2010 10:22 PM
    ajac09
  • Dynamo903

Yay, I'm not the only one that hasn't bought into the ME hype.

Posted: January 28, 2010 7:15 PM