BioShock 2 Weapons and Plasmids Preview

Posted: January 27, 2010
BioShock 2 Weapons and Plasmids Preview
Zak McClendon, Lead Designer for BioShock 2, gives you a preview of the game's weapons and Plasmids. Learn about the Big Daddy's new weapons including the drill, the rivet gun and plasmid powers in this preview of BioShock 2.

• Komodo

BioShock was so juicy.
    Continuing the adventure on the flip-side of the coin really seems pretty kick ass. Can't wait.

Posted: January 29, 2010 9:25 PM
    Komodo
  • Norg54

@slackersphere
    thats the multiplayer portion of the game... it looks pretty sweet

Posted: January 28, 2010 7:49 PM
    Norg54
  • slackersphere

im still confused... im pretty sure its a true sequel.. but i heard u get to be involved in the rapture civil war? r ther flash backs? is it in the intro? i wanna kno? n how far beyond the first game will it take place? how did the first big daddy survive bc in the first game i was seriously mercin those fools lol

Posted: January 28, 2010 7:28 PM
    slackersphere
  • A_Can

can't wait to travel back to the underater city

Posted: January 28, 2010 6:33 PM
    A_Can
  • solidnovember88

That guys classes are so....crooked. And i'm wondering about multi for this game. Heh very excited either way. I need to play through bioshock again.

Posted: January 28, 2010 6:20 PM
    solidnovember88
  • supermank76

They should have used some of the guns from Ratchet and Clank like the saw gun.

Posted: January 28, 2010 5:52 PM
    supermank76
  • sinewave

This game is gonna be wicked awesome

Posted: January 28, 2010 5:34 PM
    sinewave
  • g4fan247

I preordered the collector's edition of Bioshock 2 and I can't wait to play this game.

Posted: January 28, 2010 4:26 PM
    g4fan247
  • Grayspot

cant wait to get this.alltogether it just looks so epic

Posted: January 28, 2010 4:04 PM
    Grayspot
  • CFenix

I am CFenix, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled tot he game he desires most? No says the man who owns a PS3, you should get MAG. No says the man who owns an Xbox 360, you should get Mass Effect 2. No says the PC gamer, you should get Warcraft. I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose. Rapture.

Read more: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/p ost/702191/BioShock-2-Weapons- And-Plasmids-Preview.html#ixzz 0dx6GH5Ur

Posted: January 28, 2010 3:21 PM
    CFenix
  • prodigysflawless

This game is going to kick ass. I can't wait to "Choose The Impossible". If you played the first game you will understand that : )

Posted: January 28, 2010 3:04 PM