Napoleon: Total War Multiplayer Developer Diary

Posted: January 26, 2010
Napoleon: Total War Multiplayer Developer Diary
Creative Assembly and Sega examine the multiplayer aspects of the complex strategy game, Napoleon: Total War.

• ch0ptl1ver

I can't wait to get this game, but first, I have to wear out Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2, and Bayonetta. It's going to be a while.

Posted: January 27, 2010 10:31 AM
  • barley12

Can't wait for this game honestly I love all the Total War series. They're difficult yet fun. And the multilayer action will be a huge improvement from the last game. The graphics also look very nice.

I have so many games to play!

Posted: January 27, 2010 4:37 AM
    barley12
  • Izdoy

Do Adams dream of Dialog Trees? Apparently yes.

Posted: January 26, 2010 7:21 PM
    Izdoy
  • Lucifer6972

@L33tcakes

Wha, what? LOL!! :)

I think is safe to say that videogames are not a form of Socialization. We don't need games but boy, do we need girls that's for sure.

Posted: January 26, 2010 7:07 PM
    Lucifer6972
  • L33tcakes

Hate to nag, but "I would've loved high school European history class to have used this as a a "learning companion" back in the day." Isn't grammatically correct. Not only did you have 2 'a's but It doesn't make sense. You could have said "I would've loved high school European history class if I could have used this as a "learning companion" back in the day" or "I would've loved to have used this as a "learning companion" in High School European class back in the day". Anyway, the games looks pretty good.

Posted: January 26, 2010 5:26 PM
    L33tcakes
  • L33tcakes

Posted: January 26, 2010 5:26 PM
    L33tcakes
  • ODST chief

this game looks great i think this might might surpase fallout

Posted: January 26, 2010 4:00 PM