Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Single Player Trailer

Posted: January 25, 2010
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Single Player Trailer

• Unlsaghtking

nothing less of expectations, just plain awesome

Posted: February 8, 2010 10:28 AM
    Unlsaghtking
  • Kinglanding

Looks awesome!!
    What song is that?

Posted: January 31, 2010 6:39 PM
    Kinglanding
  • paulmaddox

any body know the name of that song?

Posted: January 29, 2010 6:45 AM
    paulmaddox
  • diduknowudid

Hey guys listen to this Yesterday i was surfing youtube and came across this website

I Could not believe it the have any pc game i ever wished for

With Mediafire links so i don't have to wait a seccond or pay

Plus they have the REQUEST A GAME Feature

and the Best of all they have

MASS EFFECT 2

PCGAMETUBE.NET

I'M JUST SHARING

PCGAMETUBE.NET PCGAMETUBE.NET

PCGAMETUBE.NET

DONT FORGET

MASS EFFEC2 GAME LINK:
    http://www.pcgametube.net/20 10/01/mass-effect-2.html

Modern warfare 2:
    http://www.pcgametube.net/20 09/11/call-of-duty-modern-warf are-2.html

play

Posted: January 26, 2010 3:12 PM
    diduknowudid
  • v1nz1984

2 words.. KICK ASS!!!! i think this might have surpassed the hyped on MW2 ... i mean the MW2 trailer was SICK and IMPRESSIVE but that game is pretty much has a different gameplay than this one.. Battlefield in it's enviroment has a lot of destructible cover places so pretty much no else is safe in the game except avoiding getting shot by bullets.. other than that, gameplay is pretty much AWESOME, ADRENALINE RUSH, and of course, i can use VEHICLES which is really cool
    !!!

Posted: January 25, 2010 7:54 PM
    v1nz1984
  • ajgonzo

the only thing i can say right now about the new sequel is...DAMN!!!!!

Posted: January 25, 2010 5:27 PM
    ajgonzo
  • Gunwing

BF:BC2 is going to make MW2 RIP IMHO..... I'll keep COD on my PC always but for consoles BF:BC2 is my main modern shooter even MAG pales in sheer graphics, and raw fire power that makes the player feel powerful, but at the same time as flimsy as the next player next to him.

Plus EA has been writeing stories for their titles a lot longer and it shows. MW2s story was much better then MW was. but it was still no where near as involved as the plots in MOHAA, or MOHPA. Both of those titles had story lines and charicters that the player hated to see die.

I'm at odds over which games to spend my cash on. I only have 100.00 of spending dallars a week from my paycheck. It's this or Mass Effect 2 for my PC. I can't choose! But I can't get both!

Posted: January 25, 2010 5:25 PM
    Gunwing
  • punchy497

The boys are back in town!
    look a lot better and more serious, gonna be a keeper....see ya'll online.

Posted: January 25, 2010 3:36 PM
    punchy497
  • Hazerdous2urhealth

AWWW I WANT THIS!!!!!!!! The beta vids r driving me crazy!!!

Posted: January 25, 2010 1:33 PM
    Hazerdous2urhealth
  • paulmaddox

holy crap that game is going to be amazing

Posted: January 25, 2010 12:52 PM
    paulmaddox
  • Gyrorobo

see my friend was like "if your not getting MW2 then why are you getting Bad company? they're are basically the same thing". I told him he was crazy and I didn't want MW2 because of the hype, but now I can tell him that im getting BF:BC2 because of it's boss looking campaign!

Posted: January 25, 2010 12:14 PM