Aliens vs. Predator Heritage Trailer

Posted: January 22, 2010
Aliens vs. Predator Heritage Trailer
Sega and Rebellion's current-gen remake of Aliens vs. Predator will seek to breathe new intense graphical life into the franchise while being able to stay true to the franchise of the installments of the past.

• crypticscience

It's about time. Too many half baked AvP games over the years.

Posted: January 26, 2010 8:06 PM
    crypticscience
  • oldschool6239

Definitely want it, alot of the versions that came out when I was a kid suxed. The one that came out for the SNES ASSS! An then when Capcom realeasted that awesome side scroller in "94" it never made it to home console. An I couldn't afford a Jaguar so I never saw that one, I've actually only seen it now as an adult on YouTube. But that Ps2 verson was also bad it didn't do the title juctice either.Seems like theres more though on PC, I didn't know that. But hope this is well done I'm getting excited about.

Posted: January 25, 2010 2:59 PM
    oldschool6239
  • BlackLable69

I'm so happy this game is coming out. While I was in Asia besides CS this was the only other main PC shooter game I played. Oops I shat on myself & made a turtle.

Posted: January 24, 2010 11:25 PM
    BlackLable69
  • salderoff

I used to play AvP2 all the time. To this day it is the most fun I've had on a FPS. I have been talking up this game to my friends for a while. As long as this is a POS it will be great. There is no middle ground.

Posted: January 24, 2010 8:41 AM
    salderoff
  • sprawl1978

Watch out halo reach!

Posted: January 23, 2010 8:19 PM
    sprawl1978
  • sprawl1978

this could be the game of the year

Posted: January 23, 2010 8:16 PM
    sprawl1978
  • ProudFilipino

I cant wait for this! I loved the original Alien vs Predator Game! its still way better then alot of games out today

Posted: January 23, 2010 7:41 PM
    ProudFilipino
  • Kamiel

Waiting for this. I still play AVP on my Atari Jaguar. I just saw this same video last night on Gamespot.com, why is G4 late on this?

Posted: January 22, 2010 2:43 PM
    Kamiel
  • Cell34

When Aliens Vs Predator was released in 1994 for the Atari Jaguar, it became my favorite game ever. Then in 2001 when Aliens Vs Predator 2 came out it took the title. Now, after what feels like an eternity, this game will undoubtedly take the place of AVP2. Already preordered the Collector Hunter Edition, and as excited as I am to play Mass Effect 2... it is nothing compared to how long I have been waiting for this game. If the multiplayer is anywhere near as good as AVP2 was, this will probably be the only game I play for the next year if not longer.

Also, please make another amazing AVP game after this one before 2018... waiting for almost a decade between great alien/predator games is frustrating.

Posted: January 22, 2010 2:14 PM
    Cell34
  • Griffith4100

Wow, AVP2 is by far one of the best multiplayer games that still injected fear like the singleplayer. Based on their previous and fantastic track record with their 2 other AVP games, this is a buy for sure. I don't even feel like or care if it's just a carbon-copy of the originals.

Posted: January 22, 2010 11:07 AM
    Griffith4100
  • JohnnyRotten73

Getting this for sure! Anyone remember the Jaguar version?

Posted: January 22, 2010 10:54 AM
    JohnnyRotten73
  • Jackal904

I can't wait for this game. The original AvP's were awesome and I'm hoping this new one can at least be as equally good as them, hopefully better.

Posted: January 22, 2010 10:34 AM
    Jackal904
  • FunkyMcGee

I am really excited for this game, especially the idea of playing as a Predator. A 3 race p vs p multiplayer would be awesome. With the new Predators movie coming out I wonder if they will do any tie ins with the release dates.

Posted: January 22, 2010 10:32 AM