The Biggest Upcoming Xbox 360 Games of 2010

Posted: January 21, 2010
The Biggest Upcoming Xbox 360 Games of 2010
Adam Sessler runs down the list of Xbox 360 exclusive games X-Play is most excited about in 2010 including Crackdown 2, Halo: Reach and Alan Wake. Check out the blockbuster Xbox 360 games coming out in 2010 in this preview.

• dannymclovin

halo reach and alan wake and crackdown 2 are goin to be freakin awsome

Posted: February 15, 2010 9:13 AM
  • overkilled

cant wait for halo reach,and crackdown 2!they are going to be sooooo awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: February 2, 2010 2:39 PM
    overkilled
  • Team209

PS3's upcoming games look much better.. the only game im definitely buying for my 360 is halo reach maybe mass effect 3.. im glad i got both systems tho

Posted: January 27, 2010 5:21 PM
    Team209
  • shortbus421

crackdown2 doesnt intrest me that much because i really didnt care for the first one and halo reach has me sceptical being there talking about it being similar 2 odst which is going 2 suck if thats the case but alan wake and splintercell conviction may give me a reason 2 fire my 360 backup again. im not trying 2 come off as a fanboy or anything but i have 2 say sony is really putting out some good exclusives and it looks like that trend isnt going anywhere anytime soon microsoft really needs 2 step up there game.

Posted: January 22, 2010 2:05 PM
    shortbus421
  • shortbus421

Posted: January 22, 2010 2:05 PM
    shortbus421
  • merivigian

Most of the games of 2010 are multiplatform games, that's why most games like Red Dead: Redemtion, etc aren't here. Although the 360 is the only console that ME2 will be hitting, it may not be on this list because of the PC release as well kind of like Bioshock 2.

Posted: January 22, 2010 7:15 AM
    merivigian
  • Giovanni117

So many great games across all systems are coming out God of war 3, Halo Reach, and Metroid(I think), but I was surprised that Mass Effect 2 wasn't mentioned. I guess it wasn't considered because there is going to be a PC version. Oh well :)

Posted: January 21, 2010 8:27 PM
    Giovanni117
  • EdSabre

Gonna be a good year. I've been waiting for Alan Wake for some time and I really hope it delivers. I would have thought that Splinter Cell would be on here, as well.

Posted: January 21, 2010 7:35 PM