Cheat! New Super Mario Bros. Wii World 2-6 Cheats

Posted: January 21, 2010
Cheat! New Super Mario Bros. Wii World 2-6 Cheats
Kristin Adams brings you tips and tricks for World 2-6 in New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Learn to use different pipes to travel around, including a pathway that will cannonball you to World 6, in this edition of Cheat.

• NitsuaR77

What the crap.........Come on Cheat! You used to be so cool Back when you accualy helped us.......now i'm sad.

:,(

-A

Posted: November 16, 2010 10:50 PM
    NitsuaR77
  • Catman789

love the 1up trick, there are so many i know, but i wouldnt have thought of that one! and i wouldnt skip the worlds like that, cuz it takes out hours of fun gameplay, so you dont totally beat all 80ish lvls

Posted: August 17, 2010 2:03 PM
    Catman789
  • nickisthebest

this game is the best wii game but xbox 360 is way better and assassins creed 2

Posted: April 9, 2010 9:36 AM
    nickisthebest
  • tyty gamerfreak

I cant find the world 6 and 8 cannon ball things

Posted: March 22, 2010 1:35 PM
    tyty+gamerfreak
  • weathercontrol

Dear Cheat! segment producer,

Hi, I'm trying to find the cannon in world four and I'm having a little trouble with your instructions. I understand that "when Mario's in world four and not feelin' the love, he should really get to world six." But I can't figure out how to get Mario to "just saunter down the pathway like so." I read on GameFAQs that to get Mario to saunter you have to hold down forward and B while you shake the controller, but whenever I do it, he just scampers. Can you help me out here? What am I missing?

Posted: March 18, 2010 3:57 PM
    weathercontrol
  • weathercontrol

Dear Cheat! segment producer,

Hi, I'm trying to find the cannon in world six and I'm having a little trouble with your instructions. I understand that Mario can't stay in one place too long and that world 8 is a callin' but once world six is clear, should he come on down the mountain when he comes or come on 'round the mountain when he comes? I'd appreciate a clarification because I'm really stuck on this part.

Posted: March 18, 2010 3:17 PM
    weathercontrol
  • weathercontrol

Cheat Writer:
    "Looks like I've only got two and a half minutes to explain how to find the warp cannons in New Super Mario Bros. I better stick to just the essential information. What will the players need to know? Hmm... Mario talks fast? Check. Mario thinks fast? Check. Let's see, what else... Oh, of course. Mario acts fast. Wait a second, with all this essential information packed in here, will I still be able to include a series of bong jokes? What?! There's only time for ONE!?!"

Posted: March 17, 2010 7:41 PM
    weathercontrol
  • weathercontrol

I really can't believe they aired this on X-Play. There's no information in this video. It's just a series of meaningless quips and unrelated footage. How do I find the hidden warp cannon? Oh, I see. Just start in the secret area where the cannon is located then WALK FROM THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN TO THE RIGHT. THANKS KRISTIN!!!!!

Posted: March 17, 2010 5:32 PM