Mass Effect 2 Launch Trailer

Posted: January 21, 2010
Mass Effect 2 Launch Trailer
The time is almost upon us, BioWare's Mass Effect 2 launch date is just around the corner! Prep for drama, action and plenty of sci-fi scenes ahead.

• diduknowudid

Hey guys listen to this Yesterday i was surfing youtube and came across this website

I Could not believe it the have any pc game i ever wished for

http://www.pcgametube.net/20 10/01/mass-effect-2.html

Modern warfare 2:
    http://www.pcgametube.net/20 09/11/call-of-duty-modern-warf are-2.html

Posted: January 26, 2010 2:42 PM
    diduknowudid
  • dbcomix

That black guy looks like Kanye. hahaha

Posted: January 25, 2010 10:38 AM
    dbcomix
  • calavera_garcia

wow, this trailer just gave me blue balls. It's need to be the 26th now!

Posted: January 24, 2010 10:02 PM
    calavera_garcia
  • Ihascandy

omfg, this game looks AMAZING!!! the 26th cannot get here soon enough.

Posted: January 24, 2010 7:34 PM
    Ihascandy
  • Metalstorm98

what can i say that hasnt been said already?... ummm oh how bout this... SUCK IT EUROPE, WE GET IT 3 DAYS EARLIER

Posted: January 24, 2010 3:55 PM
    Metalstorm98
  • The01NoOb

i just sh!% my pants

Posted: January 24, 2010 9:25 AM
    The01NoOb
  • ImminentStorm

Just so ya'll know, ME2 ISN'T an Xbox 360 Exclusive. I have it preordered on Steam for my PC. I don't own a 360, nor do I ever really have to, I already have a PC.

Posted: January 24, 2010 7:20 AM
    ImminentStorm
  • hkgenesis

The first Mass Effect was stellar and though it had its flaws, it was rewarding and fun. Mass Effect 2 is by far the game of the year and hell the academy Awards should add a new category to their list just for it. This is an OMFG game and it will eclipse the First Mass Effect in leaps and bounds. If Mass Effect 2 came out last year, say like in December, it would have beaten Uncharted 2 for game of the year, which is an also awesome game that I could stop playing.

Posted: January 22, 2010 11:38 PM
    hkgenesis
  • waverat81

Not gonna lie, watching that made my eyes watery and put a lump in my throat....

Posted: January 22, 2010 1:47 PM
    waverat81
  • Dashrunner92

Can Not Wait! I love that any character can die, including the main. It will make playing it so intense.

Posted: January 22, 2010 10:46 AM
    Dashrunner92
  • Gyrorobo

Can someone pick up my jaw? because I just dropped it on the floor.

Posted: January 22, 2010 9:57 AM
    Gyrorobo
  • Gamelife1

This is the only game making me considering buying a 360 now instead of waiting till the summer. My plan has been to get a 360 then when their is a dry spell of games and catch up on the exclusives. For now though I think I should be contented. I will be playing both Army of Two and MAG for the next month and then Heavy Rain in February, GOW III and FF13 in march plus other various games.

Oh and for all the stupid fanboy's who are trying to say F this game MAG is gonna better ME2 sucks, stop being ignorant to what is obviously a fantastic game. Just get a job, but both consoles and play both you'll be a lot happier. As for those of you trying to counteract those people by say MAG is lagfest, I can tell you for a fact it is not. I played the beta and their is absolutely know lag because it uses dedicated servers. The only problem that can occur is servers crashing, which means nobody could play the game for a short period of time. That is something though that will very rarely happen though. My guess is probably just once at launch.

Posted: January 21, 2010 8:32 PM
    Gamelife1
  • sarid

ME2 will suck...the market dry for good games to come out after it xD i mean HOW will any dev team even hold their head high after this? if this game is as epic as the trailer then this just raised the standard for ALL games

Posted: January 21, 2010 7:47 PM
    sarid
  • zombieguy13

Amazing.....simply amazing.....I cannot wait. Assassin's creed two made the first one look like it was a slow kid. Mass Effect 2 is leaps and bounds above the original

Posted: January 21, 2010 7:40 PM
    zombieguy13
  • CyberSzabo

At least it doesn't say "finish the fight"

Posted: January 21, 2010 7:36 PM
    CyberSzabo
  • HeavenlyH3R0

GOTY enough said

Posted: January 21, 2010 7:17 PM
    HeavenlyH3R0
  • natedizzle23

GOTY nuff said.

Posted: January 21, 2010 6:58 PM
    natedizzle23
  • tturner1

this game will suck *sarcasim* I CANT WAIT! ME2 GOTY FOR SURE!

Posted: January 21, 2010 6:42 PM
    tturner1
  • cwhas2godhands

holy flaming normandy, batman! i just watched it 5 times in a row.

Posted: January 21, 2010 6:16 PM