Mass Effect 2 Extended Interview: Improving The Franchise

Posted: January 19, 2010
Mass Effect 2 Extended Interview: Improving The Franchise
BioWare co-founders Dr. Ray Muzyka and Dr. Greg Zeschuk discuss all of the improvements incorporated into their highly-anticipated sequel, Mass Effect 2.

• NAZAR3NE

Ubisoft? lol, this isn't Splinter Cell: Conviction, It's Mass Effect 2!

Posted: January 20, 2010 5:12 PM
    NAZAR3NE
  • Spybreak

I think this will be my last video I watch, I'm going into a shell now! I must have that floating 360 in the background lol. ^ ^ I've got this baby pre-ordered with release day shipping with Amazon, used Christmas gift cards so it only costs me 2 bucks out of pocket (can't beat that). I'm glad you finally fly around, I enjoyed the exploration of the first but yeah the cursor just moving around compared to an image of the ship flying around will be a lot different.

Posted: January 20, 2010 12:28 AM
    Spybreak
  • 1upshro0mz

Mass effect 2 looks amazing!

Posted: January 19, 2010 7:29 PM
    1upshro0mz
  • JimboG

For those two above me, I feel the same way but watched it anyways, and it doesn't really spoil anything. Ubisoft is doing an expert job of blanket-terming the additions of the game without actually revealing anything.

Posted: January 19, 2010 6:22 PM
  • Lacking_Fractal

I know it has been said before a countless amount of times, but this game looks AMAZING!

Posted: January 19, 2010 5:14 PM
    Lacking_Fractal
  • ThUnDeRsToRm

I might a thumbs down 4 this but how many disc will mass effect 2 have on xbox 360?

Posted: January 19, 2010 5:04 PM
    ThUnDeRsToRm
  • Tmidiman

Sorry I won't be watching this. l want to be totally surprised when I play the game for the first time. I trust that this game will be as good or better than the first game. I'll miss the Mako though.

Just read what PCTech said and I agree. It will be wonderfully refreshing to play this game not knowing what treats are in store for my eyes.

Enjoyed Darksiders not being over exposed. Loved not seeing every clip of Bayonetta.

Posted: January 19, 2010 4:17 PM
    Tmidiman
  • PCTech714

Huge ME1 fan, pre-ordered the sequel, can't wait to get the 360 version (courtesy of Amazon) on release day, but as much as I love Doc Ray and Doc Greg, I will never, EVER, read or view anything that will spoil this game for me.

Coming from previous Bioware games going back almost a decade, I was more than happy to jump right into Mass Effect with my eyes wide open and I was not disappointed. As much as G4 has been tempting me (it was tough to skip Morgan's yummy goodness and the ME2 preview tonight), I will not be spoiled!

Next Tuesday, I will carefully remove the shrink-wrap and the security stickers before opening the case and putting those sweet, virgin ME2 discs into my 360 and that will be the first thing I EVER hear or know about this game.

Posted: January 19, 2010 4:10 PM