Crazy for Conan O'Brien Rally

Posted: January 19, 2010
Crazy for Conan O'Brien Rally

Yesterday, hardcore fans of Conan O'Brien braved the rains of Los Angeles to rally outside the Tonight Show studios in support of the late night host. We sent a crew out to find out what happened to Team Coco. Viva Conan O'Brien!

• kizzl3g4

so funny how conan doesn't even like being called "coco" lol, hey you can see me and my friends a couple times! =)

Posted: January 22, 2010 3:43 PM
  • kizzl3g4

so funny how conan doesn't even like being called "coco" haha, me and my friends are in here a couple times! =)

Posted: January 22, 2010 3:43 PM
  • ezeraeze

I don't know why everyone loves Conan but then look who is talking, I have only missed about 5 tonight shows with Conan O'brien since he started. I love him so much. Can't Jay just leave? He has been there for 15 years and I only knew him for his stupid chin! The guy is a millionaire! Have any of you seen his Garage? He has like 20 or more cars, some of which are valued for over a million dollars.

Posted: January 21, 2010 12:08 AM
    ezeraeze
  • DickRamBone

CONAN is the MAN!!!........Conan! Conan!! Conan!!! Conan!!!! Conan!!!!!

Posted: January 20, 2010 6:58 PM
    DickRamBone
  • DickRamBone

Conan is the MAN.......... Conan!!! Conan!!!! Conan!!!!! Conan!!!!!! Conan!!!!!!!

Posted: January 20, 2010 6:54 PM
    DickRamBone
  • son from boner jam

f$$k you nbc and f$$k you to leno
    uc uc

Posted: January 20, 2010 6:36 PM
    son+from+boner+jam+
  • crimznbro

nbc you stabbed me in the back once again.

Posted: January 20, 2010 4:56 PM
    crimznbro
  • Infinityman

Jay Leno is not funny. He is passive agressive with all of his guests. He seems to feels like the best way to get a laugh, to this day, is to show either a bad picture or early work of the celebrity in order to embarrass them. Some of the "skits" or in-between bits have gotten better, but that is due to his writers and not him. The only good thing Jay Leno ever did for comedy was let Bill Hicks open for him in an early stage of Bill's career. (If anyone doesn't know who Bill Hicks is, please do yourself a favor and go look him up on youtube.)

Conan on the other hand is always doing a good job. I like that Andy is back and their chemistry is still awkward in a good way. It reminds me of a supervillain and his main lackey. There is a mix of bothe respect and contempt, and yet it works very well. While rediculous, his skits have always been funny. His interview style is rather "old-school", and yet he chooses many interesting guests and musical performers. He is easily the winner of the two.

Funny thing is, I think I like the Jimmy Fallon show the best and this is a strange thing for me to say. I HATED Jimmy on Saturday Night Live. He always broke character, looked at the camera, laughed and basically acted completely unprofessional. I don't like his movies or his "ripping Adam Sandler off" comedy albums either.

Having said that, I love him as a talk show host. His enthusiasm is genuine, and his timing is actually 150% better than it used to be. The writing is sharp and still silly. The interviews always seem more like genuine conversations, rather than pre screened Q&As. Also, I mean come on, he has the Roots as his house band. How F'ing cool is that?!?

Posted: January 20, 2010 3:16 PM
    Infinityman
  • MasterFast

I'm with Jay. To me he's funnier than Conan.
    Plus, he hosted The Tonight Show for 17 years, you think he gave it up willingly? Plus, HE hasn't done anything for this fight. It's the NBC executives that tried to move Jay back and THAT'S where this got started.

Posted: January 20, 2010 3:01 PM
    MasterFast
  • fluttzie

I for Jay, he is a better host and comedian. Conan's more of a sketch comedy guy.

Posted: January 20, 2010 1:20 PM
    fluttzie
  • fluttzie

Posted: January 20, 2010 1:20 PM
    fluttzie
  • jamesanthonyspencer

Conan all the way, go masturbating bear!

Posted: January 20, 2010 12:40 PM
    jamesanthonyspencer
  • DreamingDarklyRobin

I guess in terms of fans Leno has more but Coco has the most devoted fans.

Posted: January 20, 2010 12:40 PM
    DreamingDarklyRobin
  • Peatore

After having Conan on the tonight show I don't want to have to go back to watching Leno.

Not that I have anything against Jay Leno, he gave me some lulz I just think he has been doing it too long and I find him a bit stale. I love the energy that Conan brings to his show and I relate well with his self deprecating jokes.

Posted: January 20, 2010 12:06 PM
    Peatore
  • TKEmysterio

I'm with COCO!

http://www.facebook.com/home .php?#/imwithcoco?ref=nf

Posted: January 20, 2010 11:36 AM
    TKEmysterio
  • UltimateWar

SI CONANDO!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: January 20, 2010 11:23 AM
    UltimateWar
  • spicypooptastic

Conans hilarious

If you wanna watch something funny on youtube, watch Conans harvard graduation speech where he just cracks jokes as usual.

Posted: January 20, 2010 10:42 AM
    spicypooptastic
  • edgeofblade

Conan will now run for Governor of California... on the Democrat ticket. It will be Conan vs. Conan.

Posted: January 20, 2010 10:39 AM
    edgeofblade
  • Just_a_visiting_Jellybean66

I grew up with Letterman in the 80's. I thought he should have had the Tonight Show and I've hated Jay Leno ever since. I moved to CBS with Letterman and I watched Conan afterwards. I was soon forced to DVR one show and watch the other once Conan got the Tonight Show. Jay Leno screws someone else over yet again. I'm hoping that Jay's rating tank even worse when he goes back. I lost "Southland" at NBC because of Leno and I was forced to schedule my "Law and Order" viewing because of Leno. There's a reason nobody has a talk show on at 10PM. KUDOS to Juliana Margolies at the Golden Globes for taking a jab at NBC!!!

Posted: January 20, 2010 10:36 AM
    Just_a_visiting_Jellybean66
  • GingerKid

CONAN SHOULD BE ON G4 LATE NIGHT!!!!!!!!

Posted: January 20, 2010 10:33 AM