X-Play Presents The Best Games of the Decade Part 3

Posted: January 14, 2010
X-Play Presents The Best Games of the Decade Part 3
Morgan Webb wraps up X-Play's picks in the third and final installment of the Best Games of the Decade series. Find out who made the list including World of Warcraft, Okami, The Orange Box, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Shadow of the Colossus.

• Mucci1234

There just games everyone

Posted: August 24, 2011 7:32 AM
    Mucci1234
  • Lawrence123

the funny thing is the last 2 games both got 4's out of 5 , and where the hell was Ninja Gaiden 1 , I mean come on I love GoW as much as anyone ells maybe more but Ninja Gaiden was a the first real 3rd person action game that did it right and no mention of Gears of War . Sure hate all you want but every 3rd person shooter tries to be Gears . And to have Fallout 3 so far on the list is nothing short of a travesty in my opinion . Where Oblivion and Demon's Souls , take your Rock Band and get it out of there , its not even a real game its music lite

Posted: September 25, 2010 8:23 AM
    Lawrence123
  • ALLANSPOWER

I love that every comment I read was somebody bitching...

Posted: July 19, 2010 7:03 PM
    ALLANSPOWER
  • pastafarian13

i love how they said that snake eater was the best looking game on the ps2 and then show shadow of the colossus right after.

Posted: March 24, 2010 7:23 PM
    pastafarian13
  • M6000

I can't believe Okami and Shadow of the Colossus made it on this list I thought those games where horrible. When I say horrible I'm Talking ET phone home horrible. U guys should make a worst games of the Decade list then put those two games on it.

Posted: March 4, 2010 11:19 AM
    M6000
  • PcgamerWithAClue

These are mostly popular games, no actual good games.
    For example, Baldurs Gate II is by far a better RPG than KOTOR.

Posted: January 16, 2010 2:35 AM
    PcgamerWithAClue
  • c6gearwolf

You know, despite everything, I'm surprised you guys didn't have Gears of War in your list. You openly recognize it's brilliance, such as the way you comment about the cover system in other third-person shooters, referencing it, like Uncharted and Army of Two, as well as the glory of Horde that is now widespread to other games, like Firefight in Halo 3: ODST, and Army of Two: The 40th Day's Extraction mode. With all these forms of gameplay inspired by this multi-million dollar franchise, why did you keep it out?

Posted: January 15, 2010 4:19 PM