Cheat! Borderlands New Haven Chests and Hidden Treats

Posted: January 14, 2010
Cheat! Borderlands New Haven Chests and Hidden Treats
Kristin Adams brings you tips and tricks for finding all the chests in the New Haven section of Borderlands. Then, find out how to locate a special hidden chest and get on the party boat and find a fish!

• sadmybad

this is the best game ever with the enimies and the guns and the upgrades

Posted: November 14, 2010 3:18 AM
    sadmybad
  • DukeTaylor

anybody else frustrated with the time consuming achievements accompanying the underdome DLC....i have one of the 20 rounds, cpuld use some help with the other 2.....any voulenteers?

Posted: October 15, 2010 6:38 AM
  • raabb

DIE YOU UGLY COCH-A-ROACH!!!!

Posted: March 30, 2010 6:47 PM
    raabb
  • Awesomemans

I wish Cheat was still a show. I mean, sure, people don't use actual cheats that much anymore, but it was so much better in show form. This didn't help me at all until hoof_hearted explained the secret chest's location. Anyway, the only New Haven chest they showed that I didn't know about was the one that wasn't actually in the town. I'm pretty sure in the Power to the People chests, they blatantly make you go by those chests. Anyway, those chests aren't even helpful anymore now that the last patch made them all white chests. I love Borderlands.

Posted: February 28, 2010 7:55 AM
    Awesomemans
  • ASHZOMBIEKILLER

hey guys borderlands is a killer shooter game am i right

Posted: February 23, 2010 4:15 PM
    ASHZOMBIEKILLER
  • Borderland

This is by far my favorite game, ive spent countless hours on it, but havent found that secret chest,I have the game guide but its not even in there! Its on my to do list!

Posted: February 3, 2010 12:57 PM
    Borderland
  • kramermar

lol they missed a chest in new haven

Posted: January 23, 2010 3:49 PM
    kramermar
  • xP5YCH05N1P3Rx

Good game even better loot!

Posted: January 17, 2010 10:42 PM
    xP5YCH05N1P3Rx
  • hoof_hearted4

i feel special knowing about all 7 chests shown, but she didnt do a very good job explaining the secret chest. you go to The Underpass and basically drive straight until you hit the cliff, jump on the cliff and go down the ledge and there it is, it has a high chance of spawning blue purple and orange weapons, even more so if you have a scavenger mod with +X find rare items. thats how i got most of my orange weapons. i find the best places for fast and easy chests for weapons are Lucky's Last Chance (3), New Haven (7), The Underpass (the secret chest and tannis' hide out has 2 as well which spawn eridian weapons more often) and Crazy Earls Scrapyard (4)

have fun weapon hunting :)

Posted: January 17, 2010 9:56 AM
    hoof_hearted4
  • Esq

I can never understand why tannis is riding the fish...

Posted: January 16, 2010 10:35 AM
    Esq
  • ProudFilipino

ok everyone should know about the 6 chests in New Haven I found out about those like a week after Borderlands came out! but I didnt know about that secret chest Ill have to find that one

Posted: January 14, 2010 7:08 PM
    ProudFilipino
  • Spybreak

I need to find that secret chest, nice.

Posted: January 14, 2010 6:36 PM