Mass Effect 2 Soldier Class Trailer

Posted: January 13, 2010
Mass Effect 2 Soldier Class Trailer
If you love intense shooter combat and carrying WAY too many guns, you'll want to check out the Soldier Combat Class in EA and BioWare's Mass Effect 2.

• Z001 PerFect

Solider is pretty cool, but the only advantage is your guns not the best one in my opinion. =P

Posted: January 29, 2010 3:24 PM
    Z001+PerFect
  • TheWastelandWanderer

Thank you for that but I already knew that the soldier would purely awesome.

Posted: January 26, 2010 2:14 PM
    TheWastelandWanderer
  • Ihascandy

god the 26th cant get here fast enough. the anticipation is killing me.

Posted: January 20, 2010 4:40 PM
    Ihascandy
  • silver entitey

the first mass efect had too many ammo types but thats what was cool you had poisoniuos, snow blind, hammerhead, cryo,inceneary, inferno, proton, and more thats alot

Posted: January 16, 2010 5:27 PM
    silver+entitey
  • theguardian101

i cant wait to get this game my old mas effect one soilder class is 60 so ill beast the sh!% out this game SAY GOODBYE COD MW2

Posted: January 15, 2010 7:30 AM
    theguardian101
  • C MONEY 7878

I'm jacked

Posted: January 14, 2010 3:24 PM
    C+MONEY+7878
  • SourProphit

Good ol' soldier class for me. Fancy biotic (magic) powers are nice and all... for show... but I'm more a Han Solo kinda guy. Nothing beats having a good gun by your side.

Posted: January 14, 2010 5:15 AM
    SourProphit
  • kayderek18

I really dont know what im gonna be anymore. Biotics look so badass, but guns, good old faithful guns.

Posted: January 13, 2010 10:17 PM
    kayderek18
  • Empyu

I remember there being a toxic ammo type in the first game. It's isn't a big loss considering all the new weapon types in this one, but it still makes me wonder if it's been taken out or if this was just an oversight.

Remember how in the first game, if you unlocked talent achievements on one character, you could give them to a new character? It'd be awesome if you could do that with the class specific abilities in ME2. I'd love to have a cloaking Vanguard or an Adept with a drone.

Posted: January 13, 2010 9:46 PM
    Empyu
  • RandyMercer

I wish BioWare made this series for the PS3 as well. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to get in good with my 360 friends; what a hassle. Anyway I'm still loving how this game looks, I'm not a heavy RPG guy so if there is an RPG I like and I would spend cash for it, it must be good.

Posted: January 13, 2010 6:40 PM
    RandyMercer
  • J4COB21

ahhh so glad i have soldier but all class look good which means i will probably play them all

soo good bye cod mw2 hello Mass Effect 2

Posted: January 13, 2010 3:32 PM
    J4COB21
  • Mancer1516

Looks like they also got rid of unlimited ammo and weapon heat, and replaced it with clips. I really did enjoy the first one despite its flaws so this is looking better all the time.

Posted: January 13, 2010 2:46 PM
    Mancer1516
  • cjudas777

there is no mako...and the AI varies...dependant on enemy type and difficualty

Posted: January 13, 2010 2:07 PM
  • CLUNGEHUNTERPJ

i just can't believe that they haven't fixed my two biggest complaints from me1: 1. the horrible AI and 2. the horrible car. (if they'd fixed it they would have shown us footage). still going to be incredible though

Posted: January 13, 2010 1:26 PM
    CLUNGEHUNTERPJ
  • AEROJAKE16

I am shaking with anticipation

Posted: January 13, 2010 1:23 PM
    AEROJAKE16
  • Bossierbob

the more i see these trailers the more i want it
    this game is gonna wipe the floor with mass effect 1
    im currently playing me1 to get my perfect playthroughs for biotic and soldier

Posted: January 13, 2010 1:16 PM
    Bossierbob
  • deathsdelivery

I can't wait to Kill some more mofos.This will be some sick ass gameplay.

Posted: January 13, 2010 1:14 PM
    deathsdelivery
  • Bomblord

wow just wow

Posted: January 13, 2010 1:04 PM
    Bomblord
  • TheGamePhilosopher

O dang, I'm second. I basically just bought my 360 for this and the rest of their exclusives. Only had my PS3. Anyway, my point is that I think this game looks really promising. This class looks really interesting, but so does the vanguard class. Bioware did a good job of distributing powers. I just can't wait to become a gun whore when this finally comes out. I love RPGs.

Posted: January 13, 2010 12:56 PM
    TheGamePhilosopher+
  • StuntDouble2483

Aw man, and I was all excited about upgrading my soldier from the first game to a Vanguard. I don' know now...all those guns...all those bullets...sweet blessed destruction.

Posted: January 13, 2010 12:54 PM