Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Trailer

Posted: January 5, 2010
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Trailer
The Awakening expansion pack for Dragon Age: Origins brings a new area, new creatures and new ways to customize the hero and party members. A higher level cap with new spells and party members hopes to make this expansion a brand new experience.

• aidano

Hope this is as big as The shivering isles for oblivion either way looks amazing

Posted: February 16, 2010 5:39 PM
    aidano
  • seraphinawhatev

The Dragon Age trailer with Thirty Seconds to Mars' song "This is War" was so kick ass! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-D5wTYmcBX4

I really liked "This is War" and the song "Kings and Queens" is phenomenal! Check it out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=9VhZDiG7ye0

Posted: February 9, 2010 12:36 AM
    seraphinawhatev
  • IkelW

I haven't finished the original story, yet... I got too caught up in how much there is to do... I honestly love this game and now I can't wait for a new piece to come into my greedy little hands. I'll say it again, I can't wait. I do hope for a grip more DLC, because, unfortunately for me, whether I downloaded it or not... none of the new locations FROM the DLC ever actually appeared... just the one instance in which you get the control rod for the golem... but I'd love to hear if it was worth my money... even though it STILL won't play on my notebook. So? How was it?

Posted: January 8, 2010 10:37 AM
    IkelW
  • chris0824

this looks awesome but i wonder what will happen if you sacrifice your Pearson? will you just go on without him? o will he come back to life? or maybe you can do morrigans thing but she runs away? these are the questions. but it looks awesome anyway

Posted: January 8, 2010 5:15 AM
    chris0824
  • Gellidus

Wow, as soon as i saw the talking emissary i just smiled. Way to go with the lore you set out in your books! when i was playing DA i was wondering if this one would ever make an appearance... also said... i wonder if he has a certain someone with him aswell

Posted: January 7, 2010 7:50 PM
    Gellidus
  • Apsalus07

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW

Any analysis on the trailer? Who's the broad with the accent? Another witch? It's pretty obvious from the trailer that you are the commander of the Wardens and Alister is king, but I wonder who the talking darkspawn is?

Posted: January 7, 2010 3:23 PM
    Apsalus07
  • jacody

oh my god it looks like a movie trailer.Of course, playing the game is like playing a movie.

Posted: January 7, 2010 6:22 AM
    jacody
  • DTH666

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is wicked!!!!!! I have all my characters awesome!!!! Warrior, rouge, and magi class!!!!! just cant wait for it, ummm wait march??? Damm!!!! GOW3 comes out in march, hmmmmm well two great games in one month awesome but what should i play first!!!!!!

Posted: January 6, 2010 7:03 PM
    DTH666
  • DM818

What i wonder is whether you will be able to play as your person again

Posted: January 6, 2010 12:57 PM
    DM818
  • dbeam308

I just barely started playing DA:O, that gives me plenty of time before this comes out.

Also, as gorgeous as this looks, am I the only one that feels that they should have just called it 'Dragon Age: Awakening' as opposed to 'Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening'?

Posted: January 6, 2010 10:07 AM
    dbeam308
  • Phrosnite

Hell Yeah! I'm buying it for sure, sorry DoW2: Chaos Rising.... and AC2.

Posted: January 6, 2010 4:45 AM
    Phrosnite
  • Owaah

Great! Now, if Bioware can just get the Return to Ostagar DLC to us fans, I'd be even more happy. Still, any developer that lets me giggity with blue alien sexy chicks can do no wrong in my book.

Posted: January 5, 2010 11:21 PM
    Owaah
  • ColdSilence

I preordered this game post-haste! I love the new direction, a continuation of the story and a level cap increase. YES!

Posted: January 5, 2010 11:01 PM
    ColdSilence
  • RPG-fan

What?!? X-Play paid attention to Dragon Age? That is news itself!

Posted: January 5, 2010 7:15 PM
    RPG-fan
  • DarthHerter

im giving dragon age another play through rite now

Posted: January 5, 2010 7:05 PM
    DarthHerter
  • g4fan247

Dragon Age Origins is one of the best RPGs that I've ever played.

Posted: January 5, 2010 5:53 PM
    g4fan247
  • H2o388

I have made a new religion Biowarism!!!!!!

Posted: January 5, 2010 5:20 PM
    H2o388
  • bglasner319

i wonder if morrigan comes back

Posted: January 5, 2010 4:54 PM
    bglasner319
  • kingdaniel97

Considering the fact the first real DLC was delayed I wouldn't hold them to the March release that highly. Not to mention the fact that 40$ is quite a pretty penny to pay for approx 15 hours of content. That's the price of a game like, 3-4 months after launch for most games.

Posted: January 5, 2010 4:27 PM
    kingdaniel97
  • CaptianMurphey

Aw! march is to far away! lol

Posted: January 5, 2010 3:28 PM