Paranormal Activity, Jennifer's Body, The Final Destination

Posted: January 5, 2010
Paranormal Activity, Jennifer's Body, The Final Destination

Chris Gore and Olivia Munn bring the first DVDuesday of 2010 with reviews on this week's releases, including indie hit 'Paranormal Activity,' 'Jennifer's Body' and 'The Final Destination.' We're starting off the new year with a batch of frightfully fun flicks!

• rerat

Ugh, you failed me Chris Gore. I just watched Paranormal Activity and I kind of want to die. It sucked ass :[

Posted: January 12, 2010 8:27 PM
    rerat
  • swampalex

i don't understand, when did eli roth say diablo cody was stupid. the commertary only has the director and diablo cody. i would love to see that.

Posted: January 9, 2010 2:49 PM
    swampalex
  • diescreaming

Well of course Final Destination movies are bad thats the appeal of them. To think that the franchise is supposed to be horror but I see it as comedy. I've never laughed so much at ppl dying. It is the ridiculous nature of those movies that make them worthwhile.

Posted: January 8, 2010 10:20 PM
    diescreaming
  • shr913

Paranormal Activity was a great Horror film! I guess people don't know a good Horror movie when they see one. Horror movies don't have Hollywood Happy endings, thats why they are Horror!!!! Jennifer's Body is alright its at least a "Rent", a movie with Megan Fox is worth checking out! "The Final Destination" should looked like a SYFY Channel movie with mediocre CGI, it was terrible! They should stop making Final Destination movies if its going to be like this!!!!

Posted: January 6, 2010 11:36 PM
    shr913
  • gunit8449

Paranormal Activity was the worst movie that I've ever seen.

Posted: January 6, 2010 7:31 PM
    gunit8449
  • Rurouni_Chuwy

Paranormol activity sucked, jennifers body was meh, and Something Something Something Darkside Rocks!

Posted: January 6, 2010 1:09 PM
    Rurouni_Chuwy
  • Matt_619

you dissapoint me gore this movie was not scary i thought you of all people would think this movie would be bad. the other alternate ending sucks she just gets shot. this should be a pass actually shoud be beak in half and kill the director

Posted: January 6, 2010 12:00 PM
    Matt_619
  • ztorbeck92

I thought Paranormal Activity was a total piece of crap, but Jennifer's Body was one that blew my expectations out of the water and as a guy, kind of disturbed by the fact the she seduced boys to eat them. But Jennifer's Body= Guilty Good Time
    Paranormal Activity= You owe me $2 for the Blu-ray rental and 1hr and 26min of my life back

Posted: January 5, 2010 8:05 PM
    ztorbeck92
  • rerat

I actually loved Jennifer's Body, but I think that's because I'm a teenage girl and I found it to be funny the way that Clueless is funny. I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't a girl to be honest hehe.

Posted: January 5, 2010 6:08 PM