Attack of the Staff: Blair Herter

Posted: December 30, 2009
Attack of the Staff: Blair Herter
Blair Herter of Attack of the Show and X-Play talks about how he came to be a member of the G4 family, what he does when he's not yucking it up for your amusement, what his true passions are and what really makes him tick.

• Jank_Hank

Really good clip. Would like to see more of this from other hosts at G4. I sat right behind Blair at a PAX East Panel and saw him messing around with his phone, while talking to Morgan, just generally being a cool guy (supporting their buddy Adam Sessler talking with Hal Haplin). I can attest to it because I saw it...WITH MY OWN eyes...yep. It was quite surreal to see some of the people I find greatly responsible for my happiness everyday while I watch TV, sitting in front of me. Everyone at G4, you do work. Thank you. Keep up the good work =)

Posted: April 5, 2010 7:26 PM
    Jank_Hank
  • Mr_Eko_73

Thank You, Blair for making me hate my job even more. You guys are like in the 1 percentile of people in the world who love their jobs. Congrats.....jerk. ;-)

Posted: January 6, 2010 12:43 PM
    Mr_Eko_73
  • Xsuit

I always thought Blair was pretty cool but now, man he's freaking AWESOME! Great interview, can't wait to see the next one.

Posted: January 6, 2010 7:00 AM
    Xsuit
  • SereneSNIPER

Ha ha... I enjoyed this segment too. I'm glad more interviews are coming our way. For sure this segment can only get better when most of the G4 crew are interviewed. Let them just keep talking for the fun of it. Good work! Oh yeah! Happy New Year!

Posted: January 4, 2010 9:57 AM
    SereneSNIPER
  • EMorton

More interviews are coming, I promise. Happy New Year!

Posted: January 4, 2010 9:19 AM
    EMorton
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

This was a really cool segment. I've never had anything negative to say about Blair Herter, and this segment just helps to prove on why someone shouldn't have anything negative to say about Blair Herter. I hope they do make more video interview segments like this, the one with Alison was also cool to.

Posted: January 1, 2010 3:55 PM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • Giovanni117

I can't believe it was actually 13 mins, sure didn't feel that long. I'm with "napkinshower" I hope you guys keep making more of these videos. This video makes me want to work at G4. I can honestly say I would work there for free.

Posted: January 1, 2010 12:25 AM
    Giovanni117
  • napkinshower

haha thats cool man i really enjoyed this its just blair herter at his most relaxed and most comfortable state. just talking for the heck of it. i really do hope you guys keep this attack of the staff interviewing business up. its really interesting to hear hosts and producers (etc.) talking about how they all started and how they first got started in g4 as well as gaming in general.

im a fan!