Divinity II: Ego Draconis The Dragon Knight Trailer

Posted: December 30, 2009
Divinity II: Ego Draconis The Dragon Knight Trailer
Divinity II – Ego Draconis sets itself apart from every fantasy RPG on the market today by allowing players to take to the skies or fight from the ground.

• DEADMAN X5

I like the game fram rat was good didn"t skip a beat. I wish you could zoom in a bit more. Story sweet combat is good ...I think if you give it a chance it going to be a realy deep game. I give it 4 out of 5

Posted: January 3, 2010 11:14 AM
    DEADMAN+X5
  • skyrocker

Why this game sucks.Graphics are playstionish, lacks any kind of combat system, qeusts are barely worth while, and the frames are pathetic.A rent for sure

Posted: January 1, 2010 4:29 PM
    skyrocker
  • camaro72toy

this is what Dragon Age SHOULD HAVE BEEN.You'll give praise to that crappy game,but say that this one sucks,dude,you are truely brainwahsed and dillusional

Posted: December 31, 2009 6:50 PM
    camaro72toy
  • h4x121

Played the demo on 360 and I must say it was not the best experience. The frame-rate was pretty poor, the game just felt sluggish. The environments weren't particularly interesting, and most of the enemies I fought just looked like blobs. The story seemed mildly interesting and the dragon parts look like they would be fine, but to be honest I gave up on the demo before I got to that part(if it even is in the demo). Its to bad because from the trailers this looked like it was gonna be awesome.

Posted: December 30, 2009 1:47 PM
    h4x121
  • Oinkness

This game is on the way here from Gamefly, it'll be here tomorrow. I didn't really want to watch any "trailers" or demos type stuff since the actual game is on the way. I know literally nothing about this game except that it is an RPG. I hope it's action-oriented instead of dragon age style...

Posted: December 30, 2009 12:44 PM
  • powerbonk13

wow .....those transitions.....really need work.

Posted: December 30, 2009 12:39 PM
    powerbonk13
  • ayosean10

MEH. I PLAYED THE DEMO ON XBOX AND I WASNT IMPRESSED. GRAPHICS ARE CRAPY TOO.

Posted: December 30, 2009 11:59 AM