Army of Two: The 40th Day Preview

Posted: December 17, 2009
Army of Two: The 40th Day Preview
Get a preview of Army of Two: The 40th Day from X-Play's Adam Sessler. Find out about the game's storyline, combat, improved partner AI, revamped cover system and more in this preview of Army of Two: The 40th Day.

• crocmaster

This game was sick. Iloved it even when it got a little hard.Salem, my man.

Posted: March 23, 2011 4:31 PM
    crocmaster
  • SkullzOfFire

i would play it just cuz its something to play and i like shooting games graphix bad or not you take what you get

Posted: February 4, 2010 8:32 PM
    SkullzOfFire
  • 360monie

man i can not wate to army fo two 40th days come out . I pre-order at .

Posted: January 5, 2010 9:51 AM
    360monie
  • BCMM1

Agreed.. the graphics are pretty disapointing but the gameplay looks as good, if not better than the 1st Army of Two game. I will wait and check out the reviews of this game to determine weather or not i will buy it.

Posted: December 28, 2009 8:00 PM
    BCMM1
  • nel e nel

I agree with Zorn that the graphics - especially the background environments - are lacking. I felt that the OG Ao2 graphics were better than even Gears 2, but the graphics on 40th Day are worse than Gears 1. The gameplay is still great though, and I really dig the added morality and non-lethal capturing elements. My only complaint is the camera mechanics while in cover. Having to press the RS button to switch from facing left to right (and vice versa) seems a little clunky to me. Other games you simply move your character and they switch which way they are facing, a la Gears and GTAIV.

Posted: December 24, 2009 7:19 AM
    nel+e+nel
  • electrotank13

i am buying cause the story mode

Posted: December 21, 2009 4:19 PM
    electrotank13
  • Zorn84

I played the demo and I got to say this game has some of the worst graphics. The environment, the buildings exploding, and the weapons look horrible, looks like an old game on PS2. The game play is alright, but comon they could have done a whole hell of a lot better on the graphics. I wont be buying this crap.

Posted: December 21, 2009 2:40 PM
    Zorn84
  • reddvl2008

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this January here I come

Posted: December 20, 2009 11:10 AM
    reddvl2008
  • Doug Otto

Really good review. I'll be following this one.

Posted: December 19, 2009 4:42 PM