The Stars of Mass Effect 2 Featurette

Posted: December 11, 2009
The Stars of Mass Effect 2 Featurette
Meet the star-studded cast of Mass Effect 2 which includes names like: Martin Sheen, Seth Green, Tricia Helfer, Carrie-Anne Moss, Michael Hogan, Natalia Cigliuti and many more!

• Mancer1516

All I can say is WOW...my guess is voice acting isn't going to be a problem.

Posted: December 12, 2009 5:19 PM
    Mancer1516
  • zeronuet

this s kick ass but htf is joker waking with out help i think its the new suite and is the ship fing talking kick ass

Posted: December 12, 2009 4:44 PM
    zeronuet
  • crimznbro

a miracle. joker can walk!!

Posted: December 12, 2009 4:11 PM
    crimznbro
  • armygentleman

Wow, the cast list an abundance of riches. It's just one star after another with this game. Lots of movies don't have cast on par with this game.
    Also, I did notice an echo effect with the voices that took away from the immersion of the game, but that may be just in the scenes that take place in open halls.

Posted: December 12, 2009 2:55 PM
    armygentleman
  • Flight_Eagle

YES!!!!! More Quarians!!!

And Dutch! Uh, i mean Jayne- Doh! Adam B!
    Of course, Arby, and counselor now, sweet.
    Dare!
    And Seth looks like Joker now, except Joker's more buff. =P

Firefly isn't a bad thing. In fact, i hope they find a place for Ron Glass. That would be awesome! But if they have anyone else, and i mean ANYONE else from Firefly, let's hope Nathan Fillion wasn't busy.

Sorry if i sound/ed too Fanboyish, but I AM SOOOOOO GETTING THIS GAME!!!

Posted: December 12, 2009 1:33 PM
    Flight_Eagle
  • Geomancy

Best video game cast ever. Keith David, voice of The Arbiter and Sgt. Foley. Carrie-Anne Moss of the Matrix. Michael Hogan and Tricia Helfer of Battlestar Galactica. Then they pull in Martin Sheen, the narrative voice of Apocalypse Now. Wonder how much EA and BioWare spent on this cast compared to other games?

Posted: December 12, 2009 1:08 PM
    Geomancy
  • CLUNGEHUNTERPJ

GOTY, hands down. And i'm a huge halo fan. PS3 fanboys, please don't flame me, ea will announce this game for ps3 pretty soon, and hell yeah it will be a lot better than god of war 3. Kratos is the most annoying, badly voiced character in the world. Otherwise, god of war is a good game, but not at all as good as this will be.

Posted: December 12, 2009 12:46 PM
    CLUNGEHUNTERPJ
  • Matty1ce

When this game comes out it will set the Standard for next Gen RPGs. I really don't see Final Fantasy being better than ME2. Only RPG I can really think of topping this would be the new Elder Scrolls and who knows when Todd Howard is gonna come out with that. I am exicited though about a game this sick coming out this early. Should set the Bar Extremely high for 2010.

Posted: December 12, 2009 12:26 PM
    Matty1ce
  • dehlman1

i cant wait

Posted: December 12, 2009 11:48 AM
    dehlman1
  • RedObsidion

looks like were going to need a catogory for best voiceover work in future award seasons!

Posted: December 12, 2009 7:18 AM
    RedObsidion
  • gravy666

Adam Baldwin...

Why do I get the feeling that more of the Firefly cast is going to be involved in ME3?

Posted: December 12, 2009 6:27 AM
    gravy666
  • ezeraeze

Wow, all the female cast members are really hot or is it just me? Seth Green, Keith David, Martin Sheen, really? This is so cool. Now that uncharted2 & mass effect2 have and are using movie stars as their cast, other games will follow. Good God! I wish I had a 360 right now for this game!

Posted: December 12, 2009 6:16 AM
    ezeraeze
  • SourProphit

Huh, Joker always sounded familiar to me, but I never bothered to look up the credits. Wonder if this means we'll be seeing some of ME in Robot Chicken or Family Guy.

...yea, I guess probably not since it didn't happen after the first one.

Posted: December 12, 2009 5:24 AM
    SourProphit
  • xlshnaruto345

well this looks amazing and yet i still havent played mass effect 1 so people please tell me that i should try it out or just wait for mass effect 2

Posted: December 12, 2009 5:15 AM
    xlshnaruto345
  • SavageHunter

Awesome. 'Nuff said.

Posted: December 12, 2009 4:57 AM
    SavageHunter
  • RandyMercer

They got Carrie-Ann Moss? I knew about everyone else but Trinity too? Thats awesome. Hm funny how people brought Uncharted into the fray didn't know you can draw parallels between a game that deals with treasure hunting and a game that deals with Deep space. Why don't we just compare Star Wars to Saving Private Ryan, ooo or even better Benjamin Button. Come on guys really? I love Uncharted but not everyone is gonna do what those creators did.

Posted: December 12, 2009 3:02 AM
    RandyMercer
  • BlackLable69

That's a huge lineup of stars

Posted: December 11, 2009 6:08 PM
    BlackLable69
  • Kimyumoto

Keith David is by far the best voice out of all of these and in Video gaming in general you can really tell that he loves getting into it. I was really surprised that he voiced Sgt. Foley in MW2. I really hope I get to hear more of him in video games cause he's really good at it.

Posted: December 11, 2009 4:21 PM
  • R3LF_13

"...and certainly not anything to do with the methods used to create it." should have said "...and certainly not anything to do with the console its on."

but whatever, i'm done.

Posted: December 11, 2009 1:47 PM
    R3LF_13
  • R3LF_13

edit: the sentence, "The methods that Naughty Dog used to record voice in Uncharted have nothing to do with the type of game Uncharted is, and certainly not anything to do with the methods used to create it." should have said, "The methods that Naughty Dog used to record voice in Uncharted have nothing to do with the type of game Uncharted is, and certainly not anything to do with the console that its on."

but whatever, i thought we could maybe discuss a topic like voice capture on a voice capture video, but i see my mistake. later.

and by the way, Mass Effect 2 looks awesome.

Posted: December 11, 2009 1:34 PM