The MMO Report: Thursday, December 10th

Posted: December 10, 2009
The MMO Report: Thursday, December 10th
Casey tells you about the Old Republic novels, how one man beat World of Warcraft, and how Aion is making the banning process fun.

• Irengard

Yeah.. Aion had a unique way to announce bans. . that was one thing I liked about the game.

Posted: July 31, 2010 7:04 PM
    Irengard
  • worryman

@JonnieLasVegas

You gave me a thumbs-down and make a (unoriginal) joke about my user name because the host cannot prepare for his show and read a que card? I also said for him to shave his half grown beard because all the popular "news" casters are clean shaven and not scruffs in a tie.

It was an amateur mistake that should be corrected. This is G4, not YOUR youtube channel.

However, I expect you (and others) to miss it by not even knowing what a "worryman" is (and showing your ignorance by lame jokes).

Get out of your basement and travel the world a bit. Maybe on your adventures you will figure out that you cannot google everything.

/boggle

Posted: December 13, 2009 10:07 AM
    worryman
  • BlaCkLaBeLeD

100% agree on the riot shield. I am good at 1st person shooters but anything that agitates the Neanderthals of Xbox live becomes of the highest priority.

and JonnieLasVegas, you're asking a guy named Worryman why hes worrying. When I see a Catholic Extremist protesting on the street and arguing with someone, I laugh. not at the extremist, but the genius who decided to confront him.

Posted: December 12, 2009 1:29 AM
    BlaCkLaBeLeD
  • JonnieLasVegas

Damn worryman, you live up to your name. Why would you worry about such menial things?

Posted: December 11, 2009 5:48 PM
    JonnieLasVegas
  • worryman

At the beginning you said a guy from Thailand beat WOW.

Then when you get to the story, you said a guy from Taiwan.

Proof reading your show might help you get a better following.

Oh, and shaving wont hurt the shows image.

Posted: December 11, 2009 11:28 AM
    worryman
  • FuzzyHammer

Never a dull moment on the MMO report... as long as Casey is hosting.

Posted: December 11, 2009 10:14 AM
    FuzzyHammer
  • Digran

I often wonder how much play Casey gets by recreating the look of the dad from Family Ties.

Posted: December 11, 2009 6:12 AM
    Digran
  • powerbonk13

Um wasn't yesterday the 10th not the 12th?

Posted: December 11, 2009 6:04 AM
    powerbonk13
  • heavenscloud001

I hate when people use the riot shield..... but i see your point lol

Posted: December 11, 2009 5:24 AM
    heavenscloud001
  • Ewoc

Wow, that's pretty ironic... I just played MW2 last night for 4 hours.. JUST using the Riot Shield.. I completely understand where your coming from. It was probably the most fun I have had with the game. Nothings greater then smashing someone against the ground while their prone, or smashing people trying to jump over you.

Posted: December 10, 2009 8:13 PM
    Ewoc
  • Ewoc

Read more: http://g4tv.com/videos/43187/T he-MMO-Report-Thursday-Decembe r-12th/?quality=hd#ixzz0ZLlfm5 HQ

Posted: December 10, 2009 8:12 PM
    Ewoc
  • Ewoc

Posted: December 10, 2009 8:10 PM
    Ewoc
  • Apsalus07

Good plug for Spectacular Spider-man, that show is the best animated superhero show to come out since JLA got cancelled.

Posted: December 10, 2009 5:46 PM
    Apsalus07
  • Dynamo903

The old republic....

lol

...lol

.........lol

Posted: December 10, 2009 5:08 PM
    Dynamo903
  • BoydofZINJ

The riot shield is awesome! I always wondered though. How can a knife kill a person using the riot shield, though?

Posted: December 10, 2009 5:07 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • Jakestr9000

lol the riot sheild

Posted: December 10, 2009 4:31 PM
    Jakestr9000
  • ReiverBell21

dude i use the riot shield in 3rd person all the time and people have NO idea what to do, its so funny killing 3 campers at the same time

Posted: December 10, 2009 3:25 PM
    ReiverBell21
  • dr2boomer

It's only a matter of time before Bioware make blockbuster Old Republic movies.

Posted: December 10, 2009 2:24 PM