Dante's Inferno Anger Level Preview

Posted: December 10, 2009
Dante's Inferno Anger Level Preview
Visceral Game Executive Producer Jonathan Knight talks to Adam Sessler about the Anger Level in the upcoming multiplatform game Dante's Inferno. Learn about the game's creatures, bosses and puzzles. In this preview.

• doomsday987

definitely going to buy this game, how could u not.

Posted: December 13, 2009 6:46 PM
    doomsday987
  • spicypooptastic

AWWW MANNNN!!!!! I hate i completely hate it when defeated bad guys dissapear right away as if they did not exist! It makes the game feel stupid to me for some reason, why did they have to do that?

Also the game has no blood just like flying orbs. . . .. . this game went from a MUST BUY! to a maybe rent. I am very very very very dissapointed

Posted: December 13, 2009 1:16 PM
    spicypooptastic
  • end.dweller

I think it's going to be one of the greatest games :)

Posted: December 12, 2009 4:57 AM
    end.dweller
  • Ricky_K

This game is the bee's knees

Posted: December 11, 2009 12:45 PM
    Ricky_K
  • Trityler

I like the words that pop up during a combo. Exalted! Faithful! I wonder what it says for a long combo? Probably Holy S-! I'm so looking forward to this game.

Posted: December 11, 2009 9:14 AM
    Trityler
  • hayseman

I have played the demo and it is really good. Interesting level design and great combat. But this game is unapologetic about the fact that this is God of War but with a different skin. I mean there are so many, many, many, mechanics in the gameplay that is from GOW . But that isn't a bad thing because the GOW mechanics works extremely well.

I found that the absorption/punishing system to be somewhat interesting. But I must say if you choose to absolve the enemy it will take a little bit of repetitive button mashing but you get more souls for the effort. Where the punishing sequence is just a quick brutal animation.

The combat is easy to understand and you can rank up combos quickly and easily.

The presentation is gorgeous and the set pieces are epic (as it should be). It didn't follow the poem one bit throughout the demo but that's ok.

I will be looking forward to this game when it comes out. :-D

Posted: December 11, 2009 8:36 AM
    hayseman
  • Gamerprone

The Game looks crackalacken..............But I think that guys Thumbs might be sore. Looks like a button mashing experience. I hope its not another Prototype.

Posted: December 11, 2009 5:09 AM
    Gamerprone
  • BlackLable69

Looking good

Posted: December 10, 2009 8:07 PM
    BlackLable69
  • EdSabre

This game is going to rock face.

Posted: December 10, 2009 7:33 PM