BioShock 2 Siren Alley Trailer

Posted: December 8, 2009
BioShock 2 Siren Alley Trailer
Intense singleplayer action comes alive in this BioShock 2 trailer titled "Siren Alley".

• roadkill2112

holy god i need to pre-order this bit looks so bad A

Posted: January 21, 2010 9:49 PM
    roadkill2112
  • G4gent

The first game was fun,I cant wait to get my hands on this game!!!!!!! In addition, this game should win game of the year for 2010.

Posted: January 1, 2010 11:48 AM
    G4gent
  • SavageHunter

I'm SOO sorry for the sextuple post!! I didn't mean to!! D: Delete some of them G4! plz

Posted: December 9, 2009 2:09 PM
    SavageHunter
  • SavageHunter

AAAAH!!!! I'm SOOO Sorry for the like quintuple post!! D:

Posted: December 9, 2009 2:08 PM
    SavageHunter
  • SavageHunter

@Murilloj3 in response to his reply to me: G4 doesn't let me post replys... Please (no offence, please believe me) read a little more thoroughly. I said NEARLY all powerful. But the way I could relate with Jack is a common relation. The Big Daddy seems like a tool pulled from the shed by Tenenbaum. It seems more like you have no sense of fear, no need to caution the darkness, the cackles of the Splicers will hold no eeriness. Just, \"Oh, great, Splicers,\" will be your line, not \"Oh, Sh:(t Splicers!\" Maybe you'll be frightened when the Big Sister arrives, but she only does when you mess with little Sisters, so why not just ignore them rip through splicers and walk through the game? I don't see how you could make a connection with this robot. You can't feel like you inhabit this person's skin, you can't say you were there. The Big daddy to me feels like a RC robot. Not someone you can say, \"[bold]I[/bold] was there.\" More like \"He was there, I was controlling him.\"

Posted: December 9, 2009 2:07 PM
    SavageHunter
  • SavageHunter

Posted: December 9, 2009 2:07 PM
    SavageHunter
  • WoaBash

@mudearies Average at best? what would b a above average game in your opinion?

Posted: December 9, 2009 1:00 PM
    WoaBash
  • Calbags

i really hope they don't screw this up by adding in a forced multiplayer

Posted: December 8, 2009 6:24 PM
    Calbags
  • Rino Kytheria

Cannot wait!!! But like @Disgaia said in the comments above me, I really hope they don't mess this up.
    I really hope!!!

Posted: December 8, 2009 5:29 PM
    Rino+Kytheria
  • Disgaia

Please Please PLEASE don't screw this up. Pay attention to what people liked about the first one and what they didn't like about the first one.

Posted: December 8, 2009 4:31 PM
    Disgaia
  • AngelsandDemons

I still don't get the big deal about the game. The dark, languid,underwater envronment just didn't do it for me. The game gave me cabin fever and my interactions in the game world didn't stimulate me and I sure as hell didn't care about the character.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT MAKES THIS GAME SO POPULAR AMONG FANS?

Posted: December 8, 2009 4:19 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • FenrisianWarlord

Looks way better than the first one was

Posted: December 8, 2009 4:17 PM
  • mwood036

cant effin wait dont f it up

Posted: December 8, 2009 3:56 PM
    mwood036
  • mwood036

cant effin wait hopefully they dont mess it up the 1st was amazing

Posted: December 8, 2009 3:53 PM
    mwood036
  • mudearies

Meh the 1st game was average at best.

Posted: December 8, 2009 3:13 PM
    mudearies
  • cheezybred

It will be very difficult to modify the game disc for the purpose of me making sweet, passionate love to it.

Posted: December 8, 2009 3:04 PM
    cheezybred
  • Melotraumatic

How is this \"brand new\"? Pretty sure I watched this in October.

Posted: December 8, 2009 2:15 PM
    Melotraumatic
  • natedizzle23

I can't wait to get back to Rapture. It hasw one of the best creepest weird worlds I have been in in a game. Can't wait to see what it has this time around.

Posted: December 8, 2009 2:00 PM
    natedizzle23
  • dantastic4

This is looking really good so far.I interested to see what new kinds of Plasmid you'll optain in the game.

Posted: December 8, 2009 2:00 PM
    dantastic4
  • BlakeKellermann

Certainly quelled my fear of Rapture being easy this time around. I WAS worried that it wouldn't be creepy, but that quickly diminished.

Posted: December 8, 2009 1:54 PM