Guild Wars 2 Races Preview Trailer

Posted: December 4, 2009
Guild Wars 2 Races Preview Trailer
NCsoft and ArenaNet showcase the epic coalition of MMORPG heroes that will form an alliance to battle the forces of evil in Guild Wars 2.

Games in this Video:

Guild Wars 2 (PC)

• Dozell Zen

I was a beta for the origenal GW, in the beta as i recall U could jump and Swim, it seams the creators are re useing these ideas that didnt work in GW2. cant wait to see the conclusion of the last game and see whats in waiting in this new story. Names Dozell Zen the sin.

Posted: January 22, 2010 7:30 PM
    Dozell+Zen
  • harpdog

Wonder if you still can only run will 6 ppl, and can only see others in cities like in the first of did they take the WoW thing of seeing everyone in the world as you roam?

Posted: January 3, 2010 7:11 AM
    harpdog
  • Thakker

Yeah. The bussiness model is such a treat. I installed and played it 3 years ago. And just logged in recently, and can still continue on playing it like just continuing a save game. No reactivation fee or crap :)

PvP on GW is superb. Rock - paper - scissors on a large scale.. and when a meta build becomes abusive, anet would balance things out. realtime content update is a treat as well.. makes things new and fresh everytime a major update is applied.

Posted: December 28, 2009 5:30 AM
    Thakker
  • MasterFast

I want this game. End of story.

Posted: December 11, 2009 3:11 PM
    MasterFast
  • saltycat

no monthly fees cant complain

Posted: December 5, 2009 10:24 PM
    saltycat
  • Spybreak

Guild Wars was the best bang for your buck and I bought every expansion, (Factions, Nightfall, Eye of the North) to support such a great game. Heck I figured since I didn't have to pay monthly and the content was there it was the least I could do. Guild Wars 2 looks very WoW to me and that's not a bad thing. Its hard to believe the game will not be out until a while though which sucks for sure. I love GWs art style, music and value. The analyzing of the trailer was neat too especially if it brings in a few story elements that could be there (like the GWEN thing).

Posted: December 5, 2009 2:24 AM
    Spybreak
  • Apsalus07

This looks terrible, NCsoft's other MMO Blade and Soul looks waaaaaaay better.

Posted: December 4, 2009 4:15 PM
    Apsalus07
  • MxxPwr

Gnomes

Posted: December 4, 2009 1:19 PM
    MxxPwr
  • jigsaw808

never played GW, but im always looking for my next obsession. does anyone else think GW2 logo looks like bioware's dragonage logo?

Posted: December 4, 2009 1:03 PM
    jigsaw808
  • Greibach

Hold on just a sec... gotta change my pants... God this game is going to rule

Posted: December 4, 2009 12:28 PM
    Greibach
  • xxapocolipticxx

i did play the original guild wars a couple years back but never did get into it very much to be honest but i did love the whole not having to pay a monthly fee thing they have going and guild wars 2 actually look like it might be a big improvement on the original so ill keep my eye on it for me info and may make it a buy since im not playing WoW or Aion anymore

Posted: December 4, 2009 11:54 AM
  • dolphers

I, too, am looking forward to this game. I always enjoyed the Guild Wars games, because if I wanted to take a break way from it, there was no having to cancel subscriptions, wait until I had the money to restart, etc. It was just finding the discs (or downloading the cliant) relog, and boom.. good to go. Sure, it wasn't as indepth as most MMO's out there, but the damn thing was FREE. I loved it.

Posted: December 4, 2009 11:17 AM
    dolphers
  • z26mb4027

I'm sooo pumped for this game.

Posted: December 4, 2009 11:15 AM