Terminator Salvation, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia DVDs

Posted: December 1, 2009
Terminator Salvation, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia DVDs

It's not Tuesday until Chris Gore says so. This time, he reviews 'Terminator Salvation,' 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: A Very Sunny Christmas' and the top UK series. Find out which ones are potential stocking or trash bin stuffers. You can give the bad ones as gifts to people you don't like.

• wilddean

I'll fire off two cents here. Gijoe fun film-dont take it seriously and you'll enjoy it. T4 same thing. I just watched the blu ray and for 20- I aint complaining. Some scenes yeah of course but overall a decent film I hope the next one in the 3 pack is better of course but for a start it works.

Posted: December 6, 2009 11:57 PM
    wilddean
  • jaynard9

Is it just me..or did GI Joe seem extremeelyyyy like Star Wars... i know that's a risky comparison BUT GI Joe is a cheap, dumb re-enactment. i can't give exact moments in the movie bc i've only seen it once..but they are extreme similarities in some scenes. like the Ninja fight scene aka Obi Wan vs. Darth Vader and many more.

Posted: December 6, 2009 2:08 PM
    jaynard9
  • ProudFilipino

Ok Salvation was way better than Terminator 3 and G.I. Joe IMO Ill buy Salvation on Blu Ray but when its cheaper

Posted: December 2, 2009 7:01 PM
    ProudFilipino
  • rerat

Guys... Salvation sucked. I'm sorry to say it but it's true. Just let it go. On the other hand Its Always Sunny is GREAT!

Posted: December 2, 2009 3:18 PM
    rerat
  • evans0305

Honestly, As a Terminator fan, I wished Salvation had more better features to make it worth a buck or rent, like the controversial ending, and more than just two added scenes in the \"Director's cut-R\" version ( why give it an R if it's exactly the same PG-13 movie) . I was surprised that Roland Kickinger was NEVER mentioned or revealed as the Arnold double in one of the features ( I guess being told his face would be replaced by CG-Arnold's face really would suck for the guy). Still, I'd rather watch it over that G.I. Joe movie.

Posted: December 2, 2009 1:28 PM
    evans0305
  • clubf00t

GI Joe was trash and film expert gave that 1 a rent, terminator wasnt the best film out there but it was way better Rise of Cobra. salvation is a strong rent

Posted: December 2, 2009 10:41 AM
    clubf00t
  • T-800

And as far as humor goes..seriously? It's a post apocalyptic wasteland. Marcus kicking Kyle out of the car and other small bits was the only humor needed.

Posted: December 2, 2009 10:07 AM
    T-800
  • T-800

If you thought Bale wasn't used enough then you should have read the original script that Gore mentioned. It was terrible. Connor was in it even less and dies at the end only to be replaced by Marcus. That whole prophecy thing? Turns out only the John Connor name is important. Yeah.

Posted: December 2, 2009 10:05 AM
    T-800
  • Mouth_of_Sauron

Because GI Joe went for it. Itm was a movie you couldn't take seriously at all. Salvation was garbage through and through. It had no humor...at all. Which is something the series uses. It throws you into a discombobulated mess, and Bale's character wasn't even used.

Posted: December 1, 2009 8:33 PM
    Mouth_of_Sauron
  • shr913

Come on...how can \"Terminator Salvation\" be a PASS!! Its the best Terminator Film since Terminator 2. I guess Gore your not a Terminator Fan!!!!! Its a Buy!!!

Posted: December 1, 2009 8:08 PM
    shr913
  • pointblizzy

Okay...Salvation wasn't the best, but how can you recommend GI JOE the Rise of Cobra? Terminator was a much better film by far..Think about it...

Posted: December 1, 2009 7:53 PM