Exclusive Brink Preview: Objective Perspective Part 3

Posted: December 3, 2009
Exclusive Brink Preview: Objective Perspective Part 3
In part 3 of 3 of our exclusive Brink developer preview video series, Splash Damage game director Paul Wedgwood pulls out the Solider Class and Heavy Weapons-Loadout to duke it out in the online multiplayer mode.

• StealthClone

I am looking forward to another decent FPS, and the ability to go multi-player for story is a nice little twist. Hopefully, it will still have multi-player mode element.

I didn't like the grenade spam from this video. I'm predicting a lot of noobtubing, more so than MW2, because I don't think you can run out of ammo... ... .. at least.. didn't look like it.

Posted: June 6, 2010 2:40 PM
    StealthClone
  • LT_ALDO_RAINE24

BETA release?

Posted: March 18, 2010 9:20 AM
    LT_ALDO_RAINE24
  • LT_ALDO_RAINE24

I am going to bet it is an alien time machine and you end up getting warped into a Bob Marley concert. Take this bet or leave it, it is up to you guys. This game looks pretty sick. I am very excited for it, i am a huge FPS fan and I can never have enough FPS's in my house.

Posted: March 18, 2010 9:19 AM
    LT_ALDO_RAINE24
  • alextheawsome

Lol Killzone 2 crossed with Borderlands with some Mirrors Edge gameplay with a touch of Team Fortress cartooniness and voices.
    Awesome. I am preordering.
    and to whoever said that the explosions are bad, IT HAS A YEAR OF WORK TO GO!

Posted: December 7, 2009 8:16 PM
    alextheawsome
  • coolio320

looks pretty rockin

Posted: December 7, 2009 3:53 PM
  • thePcgamer

im gonna go preorder this...NOW

Posted: December 6, 2009 6:08 PM
    thePcgamer
  • Kreamz28

Many of you are forgetting that Killzone 2 included the lean feature.

Posted: December 6, 2009 4:08 PM
    Kreamz28
  • dutch46

Terrific...$60 just flew out of my bank account and the game won't be released for another 10 months. I imagine Modern Warefare 2 will keep me occupied in the meantime. I sincerely hope the game will include the ability to turn off the music or programe my own selections.

Posted: December 6, 2009 1:10 PM
    dutch46
  • Huffypuff

Level design looks sick.

Posted: December 6, 2009 12:29 PM
    Huffypuff
  • capthavic

Ok I'm taking bets for what the thing they found is. Alien super weapon? Nuclear bomb? Transdimentional super witches powered by green jello? All bets are welcome ^_^

Posted: December 6, 2009 2:14 AM
    capthavic
  • Jakcass47

Fallout, Bioshock, Borderlands and KillZone all rolled up into a great big barrel of awesomeness,.....times infinety. Man I'll tell you what, everytime I say it can't get any better it does, and it won't be long before we are liven in our own virtual reality,.......or maybe we already are ??

Posted: December 5, 2009 8:57 PM
    Jakcass47
  • Chris4ever04

I see the potential but i also see lots of problems especially with the controls and how much damage the enemy can take

Posted: December 5, 2009 11:22 AM
    Chris4ever04
  • gdmiller

i cant wait, its like timesplitters and mirrors edge combined, best game ever

Posted: December 5, 2009 11:03 AM
    gdmiller
  • riddick95846

this is almost like call of duty modern warfare 2 but i dont think it could be that close 4 it to be the best game ill give it 3.5 stars for this type of game :)

Posted: December 5, 2009 10:45 AM
    riddick95846
  • heavenscloud001

The graphic style, mainly the running and actual battle views, remind me of Killzone 2. This is a good thing lol

Posted: December 5, 2009 6:10 AM
    heavenscloud001
  • doomfan71192

looks ok but not for me.

Posted: December 4, 2009 5:35 PM
    doomfan71192
  • hipool1

look guys its a m4a1 with holographic scope and a thumper.
    but on the more serios side... THIS GAME LOOKS SICK!!!

Posted: December 4, 2009 1:30 PM
    hipool1
  • alecgale

@anybody who says this is like killzone
    so basically if it is in a dark envirommment and its a fps its like killzone

Posted: December 4, 2009 12:18 PM
    alecgale
  • bigolkev

Call of Duty+Borderlands+Crackdown=Bri nk!! Looks amazing, but I'm almost over this massive wave of First Person Shooters!! I thought this was the age of Next Gen Systems?? Where is all the original and innovative games?? Can we get some more really good looking platformers, or some more Action RPGs, or maybe some more Third party shooters that really take advantage of character development and story boards!! It's starting to get to the point where if you played one FPS you played them all!! I know because I'm a die hard shooter fan, and I own about 80% of all the popular shooting titles that came out this year!!

Posted: December 4, 2009 10:56 AM
    bigolkev
  • rayken15

Everytime I see a screen for this game, at first glance I think it's something else. Some images have looked like mirror's edge, TF2, gears of war, this latest one I thought was killzone2. All good games, but I can't get over the fact that this game doesn't look overly original.

Posted: December 4, 2009 7:54 AM