Game of the Year Discussion: The Top Games of 2009

Posted: November 25, 2009
Game of the Year Discussion: The Top Games of 2009
Adam Sessler, Morgan Webb and Blair Herter debate possible Game of the Year titles including Assassin's Creed II, Borderlands, Halo 3: ODST and more. Get a preview of which one might come out on top!

• Thejewishpeople

Ok, so except for Halo ODST, I agree that all these games should be here, however... where's the love for racing games like Forza 3 and sports games like Madden 10, I mean... those are VERY good games and they should be in the running as well... but oh well can't show every game in a 7 minute segment.

Posted: December 10, 2009 6:59 PM
    Thejewishpeople
  • alp1206

No you know what modern warfare 2 for sure

Posted: December 10, 2009 5:10 PM
    alp1206
  • robowiz

its hard uncharted two was insane and so was HALO ODST BUT MODERN WARFARE 2 IS THE BEST OF 2009 EXELENT GRAPHICS and great campain online sick!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: December 9, 2009 3:03 PM
    robowiz
  • bigbluectc

I don't even have a Ps3 or Uncharted 2 and I'd still say that's the GOTY. It just looks so awesome even though i've never played it. It would even beat MW2 in my opinion and I love MW2

Posted: December 6, 2009 7:42 AM
    bigbluectc
  • spawn1978

my picks for Game of the Year is Assassins Creed 2, and Borderlands both games are long and very entertaining, unlike games like Halo 3 ODSuckT, and anything on the Wii or PS3, I am not impressed with any of the titles that either consoles have out I love my Xbox 360 don't get me wrong the main reason PS3 is selling so well now is that they finally dropped their price so for all those people who kept their PS2 can now afford a PS3 and I am sorry I buy consoles to play games not watch movies on it so a BluRay player is out for me, they really have nothing for dedicated titles on the PS3 that I like, another game that should get a Game of the Year nod for should be Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and maybe just in the shooter or multiplayer category. I am hoping that you are giving awards for DLC this year

Posted: December 4, 2009 6:06 PM
    spawn1978
  • BlakeKellermann

Take out ODST and replace it with Arkham Asylum and have them make more room for Dragon Age because the other games were where the should be.

Posted: November 29, 2009 8:30 PM
    BlakeKellermann
  • BoydofZINJ

If I wanted to send G4tv a question for them to answer... where would I send it to?

Posted: November 29, 2009 7:31 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • Mr_PS3

Oops. Double post. Sorry, but do you blame me. It's that good.

Posted: November 29, 2009 2:01 PM
    Mr_PS3
  • Mr_PS3

I would say Uncharted 2. This game has set the bar high in terms of singleplayer and Naughty Dog is very generous for the multiplayer. The survival forces teammates to work together and barely gives way for the \"Hero.\" Double dollar weekend and a free map, that's a deal and hopefully they have more co-op missions. I'm still on the multiplayer and need to get back on the singleplayer for the crushing difficulty. Uncharted 2 is the base point of the PS3's power and is a NECESSITY for any PS3 owner. Never have I played a game that made me forget it was a game and not a movie. And Elena is hot.

Posted: November 29, 2009 2:01 PM
    Mr_PS3
  • Mr_PS3

Posted: November 29, 2009 2:00 PM
    Mr_PS3
  • MadCarWorob

Borderlands for the win. it's fallout 3 on steroids but with out the harmful sideffects.

Posted: November 28, 2009 9:57 AM
    MadCarWorob
  • fbqdmg2

i have to say modern warfare 2 is the best out of all of those

Posted: November 27, 2009 10:04 PM
    fbqdmg2
  • Luftwaffles

Ridiculous!!!

Where is Batman Arkham Asylum, Demon Souls or at least Dragon Age!!!

Posted: November 27, 2009 9:17 AM
    Luftwaffles
  • TheRighteousFascist

Halo 3: ODST is nowhere near GotY. I was really disappointed with the game, and did not like it. I'd give it . . . a 6/10.

Posted: November 26, 2009 11:51 PM
    TheRighteousFascist
  • the_azure_knight

If you get 50 feathers you get a really cool wepon if you get a 100 you get the family cape

Posted: November 26, 2009 11:18 AM
    the_azure_knight
  • GOODKyle

Your kidding me...those feathers were so easy to find thanks to eagle vision. Sure there were a couple tough ones but was fairly easy and led me to get my 11th platinum. The Uncharted 2 multiplayer is awesome!

Posted: November 25, 2009 5:17 PM