The Saboteur Direct-Feed Walkthrough

Posted: November 12, 2009
The Saboteur Direct-Feed Walkthrough
Pandemic Studios Lead Designer Tom French previews the sandbox action game, The Saboteur, and all things French Underground and anti-Nazi in this direct-feed gameplay walkthrough video.

• left4deadfan

so getting it

Posted: December 4, 2009 6:10 PM
    left4deadfan
  • IamLegend22

game looks pretty good so far too bad you cant customize his attire that would have been a nice asset aside from all the upgrades and perks and all. could be a great game but im staying posted for more about it.

Posted: December 2, 2009 7:41 AM
    IamLegend22
  • samiam0605

It looks like a solid open world game. I love the 1300 things that you get to blow up in the game, because down time from the main story is always better with explosions.

Posted: November 13, 2009 10:13 AM
    samiam0605
  • TheDrunkardHu

soooooo ya, looks like the mercenaries engine.... and i didnt like that engine all that much... basically this is just AC with GTA on the mercenaries engine... idk... i might get it if it gets good reviews, but i'll remain cautious.

Posted: November 13, 2009 2:13 AM
    TheDrunkardHu
  • shagyman

Release Date?

Posted: November 12, 2009 5:37 PM
  • napkinshower

RENTAL!

Posted: November 12, 2009 4:40 PM
    napkinshower
  • Ruairi

Yea, Losing your guns after you die sucks, but its just like gta when u get busted, I like how to main character is Irish, being Irish myself, and although the game claims to be semi historically accurate, they didnt do much research, the Irish and Germans were allies against the british, so in actuality the saboteour would be blowing up british intelligence towers.

Posted: November 12, 2009 12:33 PM
    Ruairi
  • sion8

if anyone thinks this is stupid is fine by me but the transition from color to black impress me.

Posted: November 12, 2009 12:17 PM
    sion8
  • Hiko

Well, well Mr. Sessler, I am happy with each of these videos of you every time I see one. I really think that it is great how you address the issue of it not being a "simulation", rather it as a form of art. That aside, I can only hope that others in your field of work are as open minded and have a strong passion as you.( @ss kissing aside) Thank you for being frank.

Posted: November 12, 2009 10:58 AM
    Hiko
  • HavocMcFly

It's like Assassins creed with guns and explosives.

Still great

Posted: November 12, 2009 9:23 AM
    HavocMcFly
  • jungleman67

better than i expected

Posted: November 12, 2009 8:21 AM
    jungleman67
  • ultra man 38

sorry but i lose my guns if i die. dum not buy thegame.

Posted: November 12, 2009 7:08 AM