Assassin's Creed II: Combat and Assassinations Preview

Posted: November 3, 2009
Assassin's Creed II: Combat and Assassinations Preview
Take a closer look at the combat and assassination techniques used in 'Assassin's Creed II' as Morgan Webb talks to Creative Director Patrice Desilets in this preview.

• Falloutthree

Man I hope the second was as gooda as the first one because the first one just like stopped right in the middle of some weird thing the guy (desmond) said is that blood in his eagle vision and it was weird

Posted: November 15, 2009 11:24 AM
    Falloutthree
  • sealab10

it looks pretty badas

Posted: November 8, 2009 5:47 PM
    sealab10
  • AngelsandDemons

didn't play the first one but I'm looking to get this one....too bad there's no massive killing multiplayer open world

Posted: November 7, 2009 10:13 AM
    AngelsandDemons
  • speedpower6

gr8 game. cant w8 for mid-Nov. if it doesnt get delayed.

Posted: November 6, 2009 4:01 PM
    speedpower6
  • JaShatta

I SO CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS ONE TOO LIKE CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE 2

Posted: November 6, 2009 12:18 PM
    JaShatta
  • wommy

game looks awesome, but why is Morgan interviewing the guy overlooking a vineyard? Perhaps its a lovely meadow and they're chatting during a picnic.

Posted: November 6, 2009 1:23 AM
    wommy
  • bird446

i'm so happy it comes out in almost 11 days first thing i'm doing in killing EVERYONE and by everyone i mean anyone i'm able to kill that should get me used to the game lol

Posted: November 5, 2009 8:24 PM
    bird446
  • badgarok725

going to awesome. Saw a lot of "finishers" from AC, but that's ok. Seems like one of the only things that they're taking from the first one beside free-running. Not so sure about the customization of your robes though, that red stuff looked pretty lame, i'll definitely be sticking to the old fashioned white robes. All in all, can't wait to see this after i pry my eyes away from MW2

Posted: November 5, 2009 3:41 PM
    badgarok725
  • commandercody94

O MAI GOD :O Just the graphics look 10x better then the first game.

Posted: November 5, 2009 3:39 PM
    commandercody94
  • XxNextGenGamerxX

stop sending AC vids I keep jizzin in my pants after every single vid it's to "!#!"!# good

Posted: November 5, 2009 12:41 PM
    XxNextGenGamerxX
  • NickAnguiano

I know the game is gonna be awesome. I only have 1 worry, that the game will be too easy. With all the new tools and attacks, it seems you can pretty much instant kill anyone at any time, whether you're sneaking up on them or it is in the middle of an intense fight. I get that they want it all to look cool, and it does, but I hope it won't be at the expense of making the game so easy a 5 year old could just walk in and instant kill everything that gets in his way. Hoping it will have at least SOME challenge.

Posted: November 5, 2009 9:30 AM
    NickAnguiano
  • Thegameagent

dude this looks uber beter then the first one i cant wait to play it

Posted: November 5, 2009 9:19 AM